Soulmates

...........................

She dragged him into the living room and made him sit down.

"Oh, why, who's this?" he said fluttering his eyes at me.

I smiled, "My name is Sabrina."

"Well wonderful."

Hours passed and I showed him were he could sleep. It was 1 AM. I went to bed. But I worried about my dreams as I drifted off into a deep and restless sleep...

The rocking chair leaned back.. forward.. back.. forward.. back. So tiring. I waited for him to come but he didn't. Suddenly everything around me disappeared and a dropped. The fall was floaty. Next thing I know I've been dropped into a pool. Is it? Across the pool? That Guy? I have to see who he is. I swam straight to him. She finally got to see who her true love is...

"EVAN?!"

She choked out as she drowned to death.

Oh my god. Evan? He's my soulmate? Yeah, I think he's pretty hot but I mean. He sure of doesn't like me.

I just don't know.

I jumped up. Sasha was gone and left a note, she's going to go buy some alcohol... "(no reason.)"

I fitted myself into a lace zip-up pink top and some white torn jeans. Then a strapped myself into my favorite pink sandals.

I found Evan in the movie room.

"uhm hi"

"oh hi Sabrina."

"watching a movie?"

"yeah come here and watch it with me."

"seriously?"

"yeah sit here next to me."

*movie ends after two hours*

I yawned. He put his arm around y shoulder. My eyes widened.

"Your are such a beautiful girl"

"uhm--uh-um---uhm"

"I'm sorry. I just feel like we need to be together."

"uh-uhm."

"This might sound crazy, but I think I've been dreaming about you."

"Uhm-- Wait What?"

"I'm sorry. I'll go downstairs."

"No. I-I--"

Evan stared at her longingly. His Bright Blue eyes shimmered. His Dark brown hair glistened in its firmed spiky hair due.

"I think I've been dreaming of you too."

I said looking down at my hands.. They were sweating a lot.

He walked over and kissed me on the lips.. Our tongues played. It felt so wrong.. but so... right. But then Sasha bursted in just to see us grip onto each others chins.

"SABRINA?! EVAN?!?!"

She was dead shocked..