Chapter 23

{{{Sorry, but from my horrible memory I can't remember when the boys auditioned. I know WHERE but not WHEN. lol, sorry...}}}

**Louis**

"Train to Manchester boarding in five minutes!" The conductor yelled.

I looked at my hands anxiously, and looked around. There was really everything everywhere. Stands, people, children, food, candy, chicken...chicken...

"Three minutes!" He yelled again.

I got up, and took hold of my suitcase, and gulped. In a little, I was going to be on a train to Manchester to audition for the X-Factor. Of course, I was nervous, but who isn't? Everyone has to be nervous, unless they've auditioned before and stuff like that. Or, they just have experience, something that I don't have at all.

I walked to the conductor after he yelled the all aboard! and stepped onto the train, smiling at the man in the blue cap, and looked at my ticket, and nodded, walking through the long train.

It was kind of like the Harry Potter train. It was long, had different sections, and different carts. The walls weren't see through though. That was a downer.

I opened the door to my part of the train, and closed it, being met by two people. One a guy who was reading something, and the other asleep.

The one reading had black hair, and bright blue eyes with blue caressing the edges. It was rather beautiful if you ask me. He had a nice sculpted face, kind of a perfect face if you ask me.

The other had a black hoodie, and was snoring loudly. The boy with black hair sometimes nudged the other with his elbow, so that the hoodie guy slapped him and went back to sleep, snoring loudly once more.

The boy with the blue eyes looked at me and smiled. "Why, hello there." He greeted.

I smiled shyly. "Hi..." I replied.

He set the book down. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Louis." I answered.

He grinned. "You look like one. That's a French name, is it not?"

I nodded. "Yeah...May I ask yours?" I asked.

"Oh! Sorry! I'm Darren." He said, and extended his hand.

I took his hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too." He said, and picked up his book, reading it again. I propped my legs onto the long booth, and Darren looked over his book. "Is something wrong, Louis?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No, it's just...cold..." I answered. He looked at me with worry, before reading his book again. "What book is that?" I asked.

He smiled as he continued to read it. "I think it's a weird Chinese book. I don't know." He said, as he showed me the page he was on.

All there was, was weird pictures. I raised an eyebrow. "How can you even read that?" I asked.

Darren shrugged. "No clue." He said, before he leaned next to the hooded boy, and whispered something, before there was a grumbled response, making Darren laugh. "He says it's a picture book." He said.

I smiled. "Is he asleep?" I asked.

Darren shook his head. "Nah. He's up." He answered.

I nodded, and reached into my bag, and got out a notebook and a pen.

**Zayn**

I pulled my hoodie down further. "Darren..." I grumbled.

Darren leaned close to me. "Yes?" He asked.

"I need to go to the bathroom...where is it?" I asked.

Darren chuckled. "Find it yourself, you lazy bastard." He replied.

I groaned, and got up, nodding to the man across from us that was in a light blue shirt with white stripes, and opened the door to walk out. I walked out, and walked down the hall. I looked out one of the huge glass windows, and began to stare at the trees zooming by.

I smiled, and began walking again. I looked back, and soon collided with a person. I fell back, and my hoodie fell down. I sat up, and rubbed my head.

"Sorry, mate." I said.

A boy with brown curly hair chuckled. "It's a'right." He said, getting onto his feet, and extending his hand. "Let me help you." He said.

His voice was rather low for how young he looked. His eyes were a gorgeous green colour, and his pink lips were curved up in a nice smile, revealing a dimple on both cheeks.

I took his hand, and he heaved me up. I thanked him, putting my hoodie back on, and nodding at him. He smiled back, and walked past me looking at his ticket. I smiled at him, and then kept on walking to where I think is the washroom, but I wasn't sure.

**Harry**

I walked past a man with black hair after helping him up, and walked past a cart with a man in a light blue shirt with white stripes and a man with black hair. I paused in my steps.

Wait a second...

I retraced my steps back, and looked in the room, to see a head of fluffy brown hair, and glasses were covering his eyes. I looked closer, and noticed hints of blue, peaking out of the glasses. I knocked on the window, and the man with black hair and blue eyes shot his gaze at me from a weird book.

"Yes?" He asked.

I stepped into the cart, and the boy who was writing kept on writing whatever he was writing. "Um...Hi." I said nervously.

The boy with glasses looked up, and waved, before looking back down at his paper and continued writing. I turned to the man with black hair, and showed him my ticket. "Do you know where this is?" I asked.

The man nodded, and pointed forward. "It's the one right past this one." He answered.

I thanked him, took another look at the boy with fluffy hair, and shrugged it off.

It couldn't be him.

**Louis**

"Um...Hi." A deep voice said.

I looked up, and noticed a boy with gorgeous brown curly hair, and smiled inside, before looking back down and flipping the page.

I grabbed my pencil, and began to write about the gorgeous man.

His voice was deep, his hair was curly and brown, and his eyes green eyes shown like a fire. He was a very tall, slim man, and might I say, very beautiful. He was probably nearly five feet or something of that sort, but he was definately taller than I. 

I wrote it down, and looked up to get a better picture, but the boy was gone. I groaned, and flipped the page back to my writing of what I'm going to sing.

Actually, I had no clue what I was going to sing. Yes, an eighteen year old has no clue what he's going to sing. It's crazy, I know.

 I finally decided on Hey There Delilah to be my song. I liked that song, and I think I could make it through with it.

I closed my book, and lay down on the long booth, closing my eyes, I went to sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry if this had typos in it.

ALRIGHT *claps hands together* WHO WANTS TO SCREAM.

I had to make it like this. IT HAD TO BE DONE. Harry and Zayn don't recognize each other, Harry recognizes Louis, but Louis doesn't recognize Harry, Zayn is too tired to recognize ANY of them. YAAAY!!!

I am...*puts on shades* Tom Cruise...

~TomCruise