Chapter 25

{{{{Tom Cruise here. SOOO...Sadly...this is the last chapter...I'LL LET YOU CRY BECAUSE I'M TOM CRUISE AND TOM CRUISE DOES NOT CRY}}}}

*Harry's Point Of View*

I smiled brightly. "Yes, mum." I said.

"Be careful, you hear? If you're not, then I will hurt whoever hurt my baby." My mum said through the phone.

I chuckled. "Mum. I'll be fine." I assured.

"Alright...I'll see you later, a'right?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, mum. I'll see you later. Bye." I said.

"Bye, baby." She said, before I hung up.

I fixed my jacket sleeve, and I suddenly needed to go to the restroom. I ran to the restroom, not wanting to question my bladder, and soon was in the men's washroom.

After I relieved myself, I went to the sink, and turned on the water.

I focused on my hands, wanting to get rid of the germs, and put some soap on it, washing my hands, watching closely.

"Hi." A semi-high voice said suddenly.

I shrieked, and accidentally flew the water cupped in my hands over my head, making me spin around, and stare wide-eyed at the beautiful creature in front of me.

"Oops..." I said, and blushed.

The boy smiled warmly at me. "It's okay." He said, and I leaned back a little to observe him.

He was wearing a light blue botton-up shirt with a black long tie roaming down his torse, stopping at his hips. He had jeans on his legs, with a buckle to probably keep them from not coming down.

His hair was stuck onto his head, not in a fluffy manner, and was swept to the side, and went down his neck to the collar of his shirt. His eyes were a sparkly blue, and his smile made the bottoms of his eyes crinkle and sweep up.

I gasped inside at the beauty of this man. "L-Let me help you." I said, and took off my jacket, and placed it around his shoulders. His arms went through the sleeves, and it was a little long on him than it was me.

I smiled. He smiled back, making those crinkles by his eyes appear. "Thank you..." He thanked me.

I smiled. "What's your name?" I asked, leaning back on the sink.

"Louis Tomlinson. Your's?" He asked.

"Harry Styles." I said, and extended my hand.

He shook it, and then the sudden shock at his skin's contact made me shiver.

His eyes widened and he started taking off his jacket. "Are you cold?" He asked, hurrying to take it off to put it onto me.

I stopped him by putting my hands on his shoulders, making the electric bolt shoot up my arms. "No, I'm not cold. Keep on the jacket." I said.

He looked at me worriedly, but obliged, and put my jacket back onto himself. I smiled warmly at him, and he smiled back.

"Where do you come from?" He asked, as he went to the sink next to mine.

"Holmes Chapel in Chesire." I answered. "You?" I asked.

"I actually live in Doncaster." He answered, looking at me for a quick second, before going back to washing his hands.

"That's cool." I said, and walked over to the paper towels, and took one off, wiping the water droplets off of my rather large hands, and I threw it away afterwards.