They accidentally walk in on you changing (wolves.)

JACOB

You had just got out of the shower and realised you had left your clothes in your room so with only your underwear on you went into your room. "Hey (y/n) look at Woah!" Jacob says walking in and staring at you. "Oh my God Jacob get out now" you say trying to cover yourself up. "Oh yeah right, but just so you know you have amazing body" he says while walking out.

SETH

You were getting ready for bed and was putting your top on when your wolf boyfriend walked in. "Oh I'm sorry I forgot you were getting changed" he said while blushing and not looming at you. "Its okay Seth I have underwear on" you say pulling your t-shirt on. "I know I just don't want you to be uncomfortable" he says taking his shirt of and jumping in bed waiting for you.

PAUL

You had been cliff diving with the pack and had just got back into Emily's house and was changing into some clothes when Paul came running up the stairs shouting if you were ok but before you could tell him not to come in he had opened the door and was looking at you who was stood there only in your underwear. "WOW oh my God I-I'm sorry wow" Paul says walking out and shutting the door. You stand there stunned for a few minutes before a blush creeps onto your face while you quickly put your clothes on. You walked downstairs and saw Paul sitting with a nervous look on his face. "(Y/n) I am so sorry I didn't mean to walk in on you" he says while hugging you "it's okay Paul just don't tell anyone" you say but when you look up Paul has a cheeky smile on his face "please Paul tell me you haven't" but before you could tell him off the rest of the pack came in cracking jokes.

SAM

The whole pack were going out so you were coming with them. You were pulling up your jeans when Sam walked in, both of your eyes went wide when you saw the situation you were in. "Sam get out" you shout "you sure you want that" he said playfully "yes know get out" you shout throwing a shoe at him.

EMBRY

Sam was having a party for his engagement and you were deciding on a short black dress that made your eyes glow or a long pink one with long sleeves. You were however pulled out of your decision when Embry walked in. "Oh your changing I'll come back" "no wait black or pink" you say holding the two dresses up. "Pink" he says staring at the floor, you slip on the dress but couldn't reach the zipper "Em can you zip me up please" he nodded and zipped you up but his hands lingered on your back for a while. You turned around and passionately kissed Embry smiling when you saw he was flustered.

QUIL

You and Quil were caught in the rain and when you finally got home you decided to change so you were in a pair of knickers when Quil came in looking at his phone. "So do you wanna watch the dark knight rises?" He asked still looking at his phone "yeah sure buy I'd rather you left" you said while grabbing a sheet to cover your body. Quil looked up to see what you were on about and when he saw you only had knickers on he laughed and walked out smiling to himself.

JARED

You were boiling hot and wanted to get rid of your jumper so you pulled it of when Jared walked in smiling at you, he obviously knew you were getting changed and walked in to see you. You watched as his eyes scanned your body. "JARED you have 5 seconds to get out before I kill you" he looked up nodded and ran out scared.

Thank you for reading please vote and comment x