9. Paris, France

I lied down on my hotel bed then shut my eyes. I’m so tired from the long flight. I’m sharing a hotel room with Perrie, Eleanor, Danielle and my mom. There are three beds inside the hotel room so… yeah…

I opened my eyes when I heard my mom say something.

“Go get some rest girls! We’re going out tonight.”

I shut my eyes again then fell asleep.

“Princess… wake up.” I heard my mom said.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the girls getting ready.

“Go take a bath and wear something formal okay?” My mom said.

I nodded then hopped off the bed. I walked towards the bathroom then took a bath. I wrapped the bath towel around my body then walked towards my suitcase.

I decided to wear a short blue dress, black heels and some accessories.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=84873077

I blow dried my hair and curled it. I added some make up… Yes I use make up.

I grabbed my clutch and went inside the bedroom.

“I’m ready.” I said.

They all looked at me. Their eyes widened and their mouth opened in a small O.

I giggled. “You guys okay?”

“You look beautiful!” Perrie breath out.

“Thanks.” I smiled.

“Um… okay let’s go now…” My mom said while opening the door.

We all went outside. My mom locked the door and kept the card inside her clutch.

We used the elevator to go downstairs.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened. We saw the boys in their suits.

We walked towards them then smiled.

“Wow! Madison. You’re so pretty.” Harry said.

“Thank you.” I smiled.

Harry eyed me from my feet to my head then I heard Niall whispered “She’s mine. Always remember that.”

I giggled then turned my head to Eleanor and Perrie… They’re already making out with Louis and Zayn.

I sighed and thought of the blonde guy again.

“Let’s go.” My mom said kinda annoyed with El, Perrie, Zayn and Louis.

I was about to walk when a large hand held my small one. I looked at the person behind me. Niall.

“Can I be you’re date?” He asked.

I smiled at him and nodded.

He entwined his fingers with mine then we started walking.

We walked for ages then finally stopped. We entered a fancy restaurant.

“Tomlinson.” My brother said.

The waitress nodded then led us to a combined table.

We sat down and ordered.

“So… Maddie… any new memory?” Louis asked.

“No…” I sighed.

“Oh.. It’s fine! And we’re here to have fun not cry!” My mom said.

We all laughed because of my mom.

My hands were rested on my lap while waiting for our food. I felt a hand squeezing my hand. I looked up and saw Niall.

“I just wish you remember everything…” He whispered loud enough for me to hear.

“Don’t worry Niall… I’m trying my best.” I whispered back.

He smiled at me and kissed the top of my hand.

“I love you…” He said.

I didn’t answer… I was shocked with his words… I can say I’m in love with him but… I wasn’t expecting for him to say those three words.

I looked away and didn’t talk to him again.

I can say they’re all having fun… making some plans on where to go… and some random things…

But me… I’m just here sitting… not having fun… I looked at Niall who is now looking at his palms with sadness in his eyes.

Should I talk to him?

I held his hand and I can say he was surprised. He looked at me, he’s blue eyes shining.

“I love you too.”