20. Still Not Awake

*Beep… beep… beep…*

       I can hear something beeping… What is it?

*Beep*

There it is again!

I slowly opened my eyes and winced because of the lights. Oh yah… I’m in the hospital. I met an accident yesterday… no… me and my love, Niall met an accident yesterday. I tried to move my head but it hurts. I tried my best to move it looking at my right. I saw my mom, Maura, the lads and the girls sleeping.

The door opened… It’s the doctor. It made my mom, Maura, the lads and the girls wake up.

“Hello Madison.” The doctor greeted.

“Hi.” I tried to speak. My throat is kinda dry.

“How are you feeling?” The doctor asked.

“Uh… I have a massive headache and my throat is kinda dry.” I answered.

“Oh… just drink some water. The headache is normal.” The doctor said.

“What are the results doctor?” My mom asked.

“Oh yes…” The doctor started. “Nothing really… I’m 100% sure that it didn’t affect their brain. No damages actually they will just feel the headache that will last for not too long. No broken bones but a lot of bruises. So they need to take this medicine. That’s all.” The doctor explained.

“Thank God!” My mom sighed in relief.

“Thank you doctor.” Maura and mom said.

“No problem. Just call us if something happens alright?” The doctor said.

My mom and Maura nodded.

The doctor left.

“So how are you Maddie?” Louis asked.

“I’m good.” I answered then smiled.

“Is Niall going to be alright?” I asked.

“Yes he is darling.” Maura answered.

“I remember you.” I said.

Her eyes widened. “Me?” Maura asked.

I smiled and nodded.

“Really?” He asked again.

“Yes…” I answered.

“That’s good!” My mom said.

“I also remembered the last thing.” I smiled with tears escaping from my eyes.

They all looked at me.

“Really?” They all asked.

I nodded and smiled.

“I remember Niall… Niall James Horan. He’s not just my brothers friend or band mate. He is also my boyfriend. He is the blonde guy in my memories. He is the guy I love. I answered him on a grassy place… and that is where we kissed… remember my memory when we we’re eating?” I asked.

“Yes…” They all answered.

“That’s it… It was actually like this… I answered him and cuddled with him on the grassy place. We thought of our pet nicknames for each other. He thought of calling me his princess… and I thought of calling him my prince charming. I stood up and let him catch me. He did. He carried me and spun me around. He stopped and kissed me.” I said.

More tears came. I looked at my left and saw Niall still unconscious.

“Please wake up Niall. I know you can do it.” I whispered.

“Niall is going to wake up soon.” I heard Zayn said.

“We know he is a strong guy, Maddie. Especially when it comes to you.” I heard Liam said.

I turned to look at them.

“Thanks guys.” I smiled.

“You never gave up Maddie… I know he’s not giving up too.” Harry said.

I smiled at him.

“Thanks Harry.”

“Take a rest Maddie… I know that when you wake up, he’s already awake.” My mom said.

“I want see him open his eyes mom.” I said.

“C’mon honey. Take some rest.” She said.

“No mom.” I protested.

“Please. I know Niall wants you to rest too… Look at him… he’s trying to rest.” My mom said.

“Fine.” I said then closed my eyes trying to sleep.

I hope Niall’s alright.