13. Last Day

MADISON’S POV:

             It is our last day in France so we decided to go somewhere.

I decided to wear a black shirt, denim jacket, skinny jeans, and combat boots.

http://www.polyvore.com/outfit/set?id=84438122

We first went to Musee du Louvre. It is the world’s biggest museum. We also went to Sacre-Coeur, Arc de Triomphe, Boheimian Paris, Notre Dame de Paris and lastly Musee Picasso where you can see some of Picasso’s works. I liked his artworks, wait… I LOVE his artworks. He’s a big inspiration. Someday I want to be an artist like him.

While I was admiring Picasso’s artworks, I remembered something…

“What are you painting?” The blonde guy asked while hugging me from the back.

“Oh… Just a girl and a boy by the shore.” I answered. “You like it?”

“I love it…” The boy smiled.

I gasp as the boy started kissing my neck. I shut my eyes and let out a moan.

“C’mon let me finish my work.” I breathed out.

The boy laughed then pulled away.

I smiled to cover up the sadness.

We all went back to our hotel to have some rest. I threw myself on the bed and closed my eyes. Seconds later, I fell asleep.

NEXT DAY:

      We flew back to England and took a rest. I had a jet-lag and I’m hating it! I decided to sleep for an hour but it turned out to be two or more. I woke up at 11 am. I hopped off the bed and went outside my room. I opened Louis’ door and saw him and the lads sleeping. I looked at Niall who is sleeping on the floor. He’s so cute!  I closed the door and walked downstairs. I’m kinda starving… I opened the fridge and grabbed some strawberries. I closed the fridge and opened the lights. I sat down and started eating. I thought of random things until I remember Niall. I feel really close to him…

I’m getting curious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this really really short chapter.