To No Surrender

PLEASE READ: I know I have been bad in updating. Yet here is the next chapter and I hope it is worth it. Please COMMENT AND VOTE on the chapter. Me, Wicked Vixen, will truly be happy and it will encourage me to finish this story. So please COMMENT AND VOTE on the story. Also, listen to the song from Skillet "Never Surrender" Because they totally rock. They totally inspired me to write this chapter and I hope that you love them to as much as I.

~Enjoy :D

Recap:  

As if without fear, without fear of being threatened, "There will be many who will die this night,'' she said. “You have two options Captain Tess of the Fallen Threat: you either surrender your hands to step forward and come with us,'' she paused. "Orr,'' Alex empathizing the word "Or" to state a point in this dilemma, "You will lead your followers, your group and friends to expect to be welcomed by the Grimm's Reapers touch. To be injured or eventually die,'' she cocked her eyebrow.

"What do you choose O' great Tess of the Fallen Threat? What choice will you make?" The gun was pointing at me like an ugly reality staring back at me, "For you do know as well as I that time is of the essence.''

*****************

Chapter Six: To No Surrender

Surrendering was not my strong way of accepting. I never allowed myself to sink that low because I didn’t want to grab someone’s hand to pull me up from the depression. I didn’t want to depend on someone. I never wanted my life to be this way, to be my own worst enemy and to be sick of the image staring back at me. Sometimes I felt I was the only one in the world, a world where I was alone and by myself and the only person that could understand my feelings was me.

So surrendering was like failing. Failing to be not strong but weak, failing to shrivel in my own misery of all the loss I attained in my heart and not being able to hide. Why surrender to that? Why surrender to yesterday being another day? When you can gain victory and make something worth wild of your life. To take all the hurt and throw it into adrenaline, adrenaline to jump into danger and ask yourself, “Will I live another day?’’

Now I wonder, was all that adrenaline rush worth it.

Now, at the present when I have to deal with the new danger at hand…

My face was contorted in concentration. The barrel of the gun was pointed straight at me. The bullet caught within like a mothers hands cradling her infant and help protecting it until it was set loose in the world.  The world where misery was foretold, where hurt was brought forth and as well as pain but I realized that the world wasn’t fare. Just like the present now. How Alex was holding the gun with sick glee, sick pleasure on ruining my life and setting it afire with a single bullet. In exchange, my fellow friends that were forever close to me would me gone, they being the fallen and dismissed by the world and life.

I crying in the inside, wailing for them to save themselves and yet I would be to blame while in spirit I was carrying the wounded. For I was the cause of not submitting, I being the one to hate for not surrendering and kneeling down to say “You have won, so you can take me now...’’ Because as I looked at each member of eyes in the Good Time Bar. As I saw their fear etched in their eyes I knew deep down I didn’t want them to die but I knew if I didn’t do something.

Didn’t do something now, there would only be bodies and shedding blood but if there was a God.

If there was God, an angel…then surely Heaven will hear me.

So I ask you God; I said in my consciousness, what should I do?

What would you expect of me? What would mother and my farther say if they were still alive and side by side saying they love me?