Life Goes on-chapter 1

Life goes on
Chapter 1
-
Katniss awoke to a loud banging on her door. She was very tired, as it was 8:45 in the morning. She had not gotten to sleep until midnight... She was anxiously waiting to see Peeta again...she hadn't spoken to him since yesterdays afternoon, and the last word she spoke to him was "Real." Although she knew she loved Peeta, she felt it was a whole other question to see whether Peeta loved her or not. She arose out of her small bed, her bare feet hitting the cold, hard ground. She walked towards her front door, where the knocking seemed to be coming from. She was expecting to see Gale or maybe Peeta at the door, but she was more than surprised when both of them were standing there. The two never talked, as the tension was very high between the two. "Uh...hi," she said awkwardly. The two were glaring at each other, Peeta's beautiful blue eyes gleaming, staring at Gale's hazel eyes. Gale smiled "Heeeeey Katnip," he said. "Don't Katnip her! After what you did to her!" Said Peeta, his eyes glaring at him intently. "She obviously likes me more," replied Gale, rolling his eyes. "Uh...actually.." Katniss muttered, trying to get a word in. But she realized that was pretty much hopeless.. "But she loves me!" Pouted Peeta, stomping his foot. "STOP" yelled Katniss, making them both stop their speech to stare at her. She blushed slightly.
-
-
Gale's POV
-
I always wanted to punch Peeta Mellark, the baker boy and always wanted to kiss Katniss Everdeen, the (sometimes) beautiful girl on fire. That is how my life is and always will be. Ever since Peeta brought his silly little muffins and cakes to school to share with all our classmates I've hated him. Everybody loved him because he could draw with frosting. I could totally do that...anyways. Me and Catnip were the only people who didn't fall head over heels for him.
She skipped school that day. To hunt with me.
Now he was standing at the door of Katniss's house in the victors village. Peeta is looking at me like I killed Katniss, not her sister, Prim. Yes, I have excepted that I'm responsible for Prim's death (and many others). Katniss hates me for it, but I've told her ten thousand million times that I didn't mean to do it. I was just aiming for the helpless capitol citizens. She never listens. Oh my god she's stubborn! Just like me.
THAT IS WHY WE ARE PERFECT TOGETHER!!!!!
Katniss opens the door to me and Peeta looking unamused. Her hair is swooshed entirely to the left side of her face. I fight the ever growing urge to fix it.
"Uh..hi" she mumbles fixing her hair for me.
"Heeeeeey Catnip" I wink and lean against the door frame. Her face looks disgusted but I think she's digging me. I keep looking into her eyes. Peeta and Katniss said some words but I have no idea what they were. Something about "real or not'' and blah blah blah. I was just thinking how incredibly sexy I look right now. (As always.) Before I know it, Katniss shuts the door on me.
OMG
Are they kissing in there?
OMG
Nooooooo!