chapter 12

I woke up next to Tim and i knew something was wrong, i was naked and my hair was messed up. My clothes were all over tims bedroom floor and i knew we fucked lastnight. I got drunk and didnt sleep home, my mom must have been wondering where i was.

I sat up and wrapped the sheets around me. I looked for my phone and called my mom, after the third ring she answered, " hey mom i slept by a friend ill be home soon" i said hoping she wasnt too worried about me.

"Okay sweety, next time dont wait until the next morning to call" she warned me. "Okay mom, bye" i said before i hanged up. I turned around and saw tim was still asleep, so i got up and headed to the shower.

I stood under the shower and soaked for a while, then proceeded to wash my hair. I was so carried away that i didnt notice the door was unlocked. "Can i join you?" Tim asked as he looked in the shower.

"Sure why not," i said after turning the water off. He took off his underwear and joined me. He washed his hair and then his body with cold water. "I can feel you watching me" he said smirking at me.

"Oh please, dont flatter your self. I've seen you naked before" i said looking away. I heard him giggle and then continued to bathe. "Admit it cleoh i look even sexier when im wet" he said with his back facing me and i could hear him smirk as he said it.

"Makes two of us" i said as i laughed and walked out of the bathroom not waiting for his response. I dried off my skin and got dress before tim came out of the shower.

"Drop me home" i said when he was finished dress. "Sure" he said leading the way to his front door. We jumpped in his car and drove off, i felt my self dozing off as we made our way to my house. When we got there i had already fallen asleep, " wake up cleoh, you're home" he said as he opened his car door for me.

"Thanks" i said slowly jumping out of his car. "No problem cleoh. Oh and by the way, you do look sexy when you're wet" he said smirking and jumping back in to his car.

I pretended not to hear him and walked into my house. "Mom im home" i said feeling drained. I headed straight up to my bed room and landed directly on my bed. I didnt bother changing my clothes i just wanted to sleep. I needed rest after all that fun lastnight.

I was disturbed from my sleep when my phone vibrated, i ignored it and tried to put my self back to sleep, but it vibrated again and i got up to see who the hell was interrupting me from resting.

Blake
Are you free?

Blake
I really want to talk to you.

What was it that blake wanted to tell me and why was it so important i asked my self out loud. I sat up on the edge of my bed wondering what to do. I didnt want to prolong the conversation just incase it got serious. I wasnt planning on having a serious conversation through the phone, but i wasnt ready to face him either.

Cleoh
Ill text you when im free blake, im kind of busy right now.

I texted him after a while and lied about being busy. I needed to get him to stop nagging at me for a while, at least until i was ready to hear him out. I really wanted to know what he wanted to talk to me about but i was afraid he would say he still likes me.

I didnt want to be in a relationship with any one, i liked jumpping around and having fun. I couldnt be caught up in all that lovey dovey bull shit, i'd rather get laid a million times before i settle down with some one.

If blake tells me he still likes me, i wouldnt know how to turn him down. I did it before yes, but it was easier because we were kids, its different now. I dont want to hurt him, after all hes been my friend since for ever.

Ill hear him out soon, and ill have the perfect words to say to him to not make him feel bad i thought to my self as i placed my phone on my dressing table. Then another thought came to my head.

What if i was wrong, what if he just wanted to catch up with me? What if he just wants to be friends and im pushing him away thinking other wise. Now i was really wondering what the fuck was it that he wanted to tell me. Should i tell him to come over so we can talk i asked my self multiple times. After my long debate with my mind i decided to just forget about blake until i was ready to deal with him.

So guys i hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Please comment!. Its not as long as the others but stay tuned more is yet to come! haha

Xoxo latina