Chapter 27

I walked into my home dropping the grocery bags on the floor and running straight to my room. What I had seen in the supermarket didn't make any sense to me. Why the fuck would Blake move on like that, as if just the other day he wasn't in love with me.

I slowly got undress, slamming every piece of my clothing on the floor, cursing and sobbing as if I was litterally stabbed in my heart. Just when I thought nothing couldn't have gotten worse. Blake got engaged!

I laid in my bed completely naked, curled up into a tiny ball drowning in my tears this time hoping that I would really drown and die. My phone vibrated uncontrollably, and for a split second I hoped it was Blake texting me. I checked it with watery eyes, it was just Judie checking up on me I guess.

Judie
Hey bestie, wassup with you?.. how are you feeling? Its two days until Christmas what are your plans?

I wanted to reply and tell her that everything was okay, that I was happy and feeling so much better, but instead my life is tumbling down day by day. Fuck Christmas is coming! I thought to my self wiping away my tears.

Cleoh
Heyyy!.. I'm ok and I'm feeling ok and I ain't doing anything for Christmas.

I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone especially not about the holidays that I would be spending alone. I wiped away my tears and  got up out of my bed, I then put on my pajamas. I headed to my mom's room to check up one her just to make sure she was doing okay.

"Hey momma how you doing?" I said once i was sticking my head in her bedroom also tying to hide the fact that I was crying my life out up stairs.

"I'm okay sweetie how about you" she said smiling. " I was just going downstairs to get some ice cream want to come with?" She added as she headed down stairs towards the kitchen.

"Sure mom" I said as I followed. I did needed to get my mind off of Blake and that blond bitch who was about to marry my man. My phone then vibrated again and I seriously wasn't in the mood to talk to Judie. I checked my phone and saw it was a message from Jason.

I felt my pussy jump and between my legs starting to get wet instantly. I guess I have been missing getting my pussy fucked and sucked. I closed my eyes for a minute and thought about all the bullshit I was going through, if Blake is going to get married then I am going to fuck around again. I read and quickly replied to Jason's message.

Jason
Hey baby, can I eat that pussy tonight?

Cleoh
Pick me up at 8

I continued to savor my ice cream and thought about the girl I was going to become once again. The one time I let my guards down I was hurt really bad. So I was going to go back to not giving a fuck about love unless is was pertaining to my mom.

"I'm going up to my room mom" I said to her as I headed up stairs. I was thankful my mother was doing okay but I still felt like crap. I got up stairs and laid on my bed. I finished my ice cream then thought about how good it would feel to have Blake inside of me again. I got sad but horny at the same time.

I slipped my hand in my panty a began to massage my vigina, then bit on my lips when I felt how wet I became just thinking about Blake. I hated the fact that he was engaged but that didn't stop me from fingering my wetness.

I made my self climax but that wasn't enough I needed dick. I got up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. The warm water felt so good on my skin but I wished Blake was fucking me in the shower right now.

Why am I thinking about Blake so damn much. I said to myself then continued to bathe. I washed my hair then went to my room to get dress. I dried off my skin and fixed my hair in its usual messy bun. I put on a short black dress and stood in front the mirror.