chapter 21

I walked in to my house feeling so many different ways. I was sad because he had hurt both judie and i. I was angry for not believing him just now. I saw it in his eyes that he was hurt and telling the truth but i was too angry to just forgive him like that. He should have came clean lastnight.

I sat on my bed and changed my clothes. I wanted to call judie and tell her everything but i was afraid that she might be mad at me too. So i just sat there and cried the stress away, which was something i never did. I would normally have sex to take the pain away but not tonight. I wanted to be alone.

My phone vibrated multiple times but i ignored it. I knew it was blake probably still apologizing and wanting to talk to me but i couldnt talk to him as yet, not until i cleared things up with judie.

"Hey sweety, i heard you come back. Is something wrong," she asked coming in to my room. I tried to hide my tears but she already saw them. "Why are you crying hun" she asked even more worried.

"Me and blake argued" i said not wanting to get into details. "Oh sweety couples always argue thats nothing to cry about. Why did you guys argue" she asked. I got up and sat down next to her. I needed to talk to someone, why not my mom.

"He made judie think he was interested in her then he basically dumped her after he confessed he loved me lastnight," i said waiting for her to respond. She rubbed my back, "oh my thats not good. Did he tell you why he did that," she asked softly.

"He said he wanted to get to me through her and that she didnt let him brake things off with her, but he kissed her mom! Twice! Then he told her he loved someone else and claims its me," i said stopping the tears from falling.

"Well sweet heart do you believe any of what he told you?" She asked trying to comfort me. "I dont know mom"i said honestly still feeling sad. She pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

"I dont want to tell you what to do with your life but i think you should give blake a chance to prove him self. Dont you love him?" She asked.

"I dont know what i feel for him but i know i kind of like him, idont know mom, but what about judie. What am i suppoes to tell her. She's hurting mom," i said comforting my self in her warmth.

"Well sweety just tell her everything, tell her the truth and if she is your friend she will understand," she said getting up and walking out of my room. "Ill give you some space," she said shutting my bedroom door.

I sat there not knowing what to do next. I was tired of crying and i just wished everything could just be over. I knew i had to take my mom's advice and have to give blake a chance, but just not as yet. Ill punish him a while for what he did to judie.

I checked my phone and saw i had 23 missed calls from blake, i wanted to call him back but i kept looking through my phone. I opened blakes messages and read them one by one.

Blake
Please cleoh answer my call.

Blake
Cleoh im sorry, please answer me.

Blake
Cleoh you cant ignore me forever.

Blake
Im sorry baby.

Blake
Alright i guess you dont want to talk to me and i understand that you are mad but please cleoh you have to believe me i love yoy baby. I really do.

Blake
Tell me to leave you alone and i would walk out of your life for good.

I read his las text over and over again, i felt really bad for him and i knew i should talk to him. I wanted to tell him so bad that i loved him but i had to talk with judie first.

Sorry its not long but i will upload pretty soon.. please comment and give me your feedback.

Thanks again for reading please stay tuned it gets better!

Xoxo latina