Chapter 16

Chapter 16

We were driving down the road when a lady ran out in the middle of the road." Woah, crazy lady in the middle of road" I cried and Dean hit the brake. She told us that her car had gone off the road and when she regained consciousness, her husband was gone and the guy who had caused it was chasing her. She made us take her with us and led us to her car but it was gone when we got there. We started driving again and a few minutes later, the radio started messing up. A guy appeared in the middle of the road but Dean didn't stop, instead he pushed his foot harder onto the gas pedal and I closed my eyes while saying." we're gonna die,  we're gonna die, we're gonna die"

" now you know how I feel when you drive" Sam told me just before we hit the guy, only to have him disappear into thin air. The car started to sputter before the engine died and we got out. Dean opened the trunk and the women started freaking out before we told her about the farmer who had died on the highway. She led us to an old shack and we started looking for the grave. I heard a gun shot and ran toward the sound where I found Dean, Sam and Molly following a trail but they looked over when I ran up to them. We found the house and started searching but all we found was an old scrapbook but when we moved the dresser, we found a secret door that led to a secret room where we found the dead wife hung from the ceiling.

We buried her in the yard, much to Dean's protest and Molly came up with a plan, which sadly failed when the ghost took her. We located the grave and went after Molly but when Dean went to save her he was attacked. We got rid of the bones and saved Molly before going back to the car. When we got her to her husband, we told her the truth about what happened and she moved on.

**********

" It had to be werewolves" I groaned and Dean laughed but Sam looked confused so he explained it to him." allergies"

" It is not allergies, it is....it's ....it's -"

" pure and unimaginable hate " Dean suggested and I glared at him before chucking a shoe at him, which missed since he ducked." how are you allergic to werewolves" Sam asked

" I'm not allergic to werewolves" I mumbled and Dean started laughing before Sam joked about Disney land that had me chucking the other shoe at him. We went to check on the girl who found the body and she told us about her ex-boyfriend stalking her, so we went to check his apartment where we found scratch marks on the wall outside the balcony. We heard a gunshot and ran over to find a dead police officer before going back the next to talk to the finder of the body. We told the girl that one of us would stay behind to watch her and I sighed as they started playing rock, paper, scissors( Sam won that one). I left with Dean to find the Ex and Dean started teasing him on the phone. Dean dropped me off at the apartment and I sat watching T.V.. The next morning, I got a call from Dean and I went over to the girl's home to meet Sam. I stayed in the kitchen as we waited for Dean who got here a moment later. Dean went to the wolf's hunting grounds and I stayed with Sam but when the moon rose, she got free and attacked Sam. We ran into the next room and barricaded the door, when morning came she was on the floor.

I went outside just as Dean appeared and got in the backseat. Sam got in and we sat waiting but she caught us and the three of them went back inside while I stayed in the car. When the sun rose the next morning, Dean and I went back to the motel. Sam woke us up the next morning and told us she turned again. When we found her, we told her the truth, that she couldn't be cured and she told Sam to kill her but he wouldn't do it at first. We went after him and he made his decision before taking the gun and going back.....a few seconds later I closed my eyes as a gunshot rang out.