Chapter 3 - floor it

I ran around the side of the bridge just as Dean pulled himself  out of the water, completely covered in( what i hoped was)mud.

"Where's Sam?" I asked

I heard a laugh above us. Looking up, I saw Sam sitting on the railing. We walked back to the car and I got in while they talked. The next morning, Sam and Dean went to get us a room and when they didn't come back, I got out and went to the front desk.

I asked the lady where they had went and she pointed me to the room, but I stopped just as I watched Dean get arrested. I sighed" idiots" I mumbled just as I watched Sam drive off in Dean's car." great" I went into the room and looked around seeing a bunch of articles, before I noticed a picture of a women in white." well, at least now I know what's going on" I mumbled before going to find Dean, who I knew was quite possible in big trouble...like always. When I got to the police station, Dean came outside and I crossed my arms with raised eyebrow." yeah, yeah, save the little sister lecture" he told me and I smiled before following him over to a phone booth. He called Sam and after a few minutes, He hung up and looked at me." Sam is in trouble."

" women in white" I guessed and he nodded before I ran over to a random car, luckily and thankfully, it was unlocked with the keys inside. I got in the drivers seat and Dean dean raised an eyebrow." didn't you fail your drivers test?"

" a few times but no one ever told me that you couldn't drive backwards through a park or wrap the car around a fountain.."

He smirked before getting in the passenger seat and grabbing a hold of the handle above the door like a life line." Alright, floor it" he told me and I smirked before stomping on the gas and doing 70 down the street, almost running over a little old lady. When we got there, Sam was getting his heart literally ripped out by Constance and Dean got out before pulling out a gun and shooting her breaking the window of his car in the process. She disappeared and the car started up before driving through the front of the house. I got out and followed Dean into the house. They got pinned against the car by a dresser and I looked over as the women in white appeared next to the stairs, staring at the top before spinning around to face two children who hugged her.

She screamed and they dragged her beneath the floor her screams stopped and I helped Dean and Sam, move the dresser. Dean checked out the damage on his impala and looked at Sam threatening to kill him if he messed up his car, I laughed before hitting him in the arm.

A few hours later we left that town behind and Sam checked the coordinates dad left us, which was in Colorado. I looked at Dean and Sam sighed" Dean um..." he trailed off and Dean nodded" I know"

A few hours later  we dropped off Sam and I climbed in the passenger seat." you sure you don't want to come, Marinda"

" I'm sure, call me if you find anything" he nodded and we drove to my place in Pennsylvania, when I got out I hugged my brother before watching him drive off. I went inside but stopped feeling a presence in the house, I grabbed the baseball bat and walked into the living room. I flipped on the light and looked around to find it completely trashed. Blood landed on the floor in font of me and I looked up in shock to find  Carl, my boss, on the ceiling. Blood covering his shirt before he burst into flames. I grabbed my suitcase and ran just as the house exploded. I landed on my hands and knees before turning to watch my house go down in flames.

Dean's car pulled up and, him and Sam ran over to me." Marinda" they yelled and ran over to me." Are you alright" Sam asked and I nodded. I looked at Dean" we need to find dad and the person who did this" he nodded and we got in the car.

Sam was silent before saying" who ever blew up your house, just killed my girlfriend" my eyes widened and I looked out the window" when will we ever get a normal life"

" I don't think we ever will, Mari" Dean told me and I sighed, before leaning against the window and closing my eyes, drifting off into a not so peaceful sleep.