Summer Love (Dance Moms Fanfic)

Summer Love – Intro

Chloe and Paige looked at each other during the last few minutes of 9th grade. They couldn’t believe that they were going to be sophomores next year, Brooke was going to be a senior, Josh a junior and Clara a second grader! They looked at each other, then back at the clock, then back at each other, only 5 more minutes until they are out for summer vacation. Not only were they looking forward to being out of school, they were excited for the party the Hyland’s were hosting later that night at the beach, pumped for nationals later in the summer, and eager to get their first boyfriends over the summer! Up until that summer, both Christi and Kelly did not let their girls date, officially. Both girls had little crushes and flings with a few boys from their school, but nothing too serious. Tonight at the party, all of their friends from dance were going to be there, but so were Paige’s friends from school, along with Josh’s and Brooke’s.

The girls were so busy looking at each other and secretly planning exactly what they were going to wear tonight to impress all the guys that were going to be there that they didn’t even hear the bell ring! The two girls jumped out of their chairs and gave each other a big hug saying, “Happy Summer! Let’s go!” The girls got into Brooke’s car; Brook driving, her friend Emily shotgun, Josh, his friend James, Chloe, and Paige all squished in the middle. Chloe and Paige shared a buckle because they were the smallest and the closest friends. Brooke was going to drop Josh and James off at home so that all the girls could head over to the mall and pick up some new bathing suits and then hit the grocery store on the way home to grab a few more necessities for the party. Brook finally pulled up to the Hyland household and the two boys jumped out of the backseat and headed into the house to get themselves ready for the party. Immediately after the guys got out of the car, Brooke plugged in her new IPhone 5 and started to blast the girls favorite music, One Direction. Just as the girls pulled up to the mall parking lot, Paige’s favorite song by 1D came on, “Summer Love”. Paige grabbed Chloe’s hand and said, “We are definitely going to find our summer love tonight.” Chloe looked at Paige with a huge smile on her face and hopped out of the car hoping that Paige was right.

The girls walked into the mall as a group of four, but almost instantly broke up into groups of two. They agreed to meet back at the front in an hour to give them enough time to go to the grocery store, go home, and get ready all before they had to leave for the beach to prepare for the party. Chloe and Paige linked arms and headed towards Hollister and Abercrombie and Fitch. They decided to look in Hollister for swim suits and then Abercrombie for cute cover ups to put over. The girls were determined to look perfect. After they walked in, Paige instantaneously started going through racks and racks of swim suits until she had gotten herself and Chloe about twenty options, each. The girls walked into the dressing rooms next to each other so that they could just pass the suit under or over the divider if they needed to switch. Paige took most of the neon, bright colored suits and Chloe grabbed most of the light, pastel colors. They decided to put one on, come out, judge each other, then go back in and start the process all over again. The girl each put on their suits and walked out of the dressing room to show each other. Chloe had on a red bikini with little white polka dots and Paige has a bright green one with ruffles all over the top and bottom. The girls looked at each other, shook their heads, started laughing and went back into their dressing rooms. After trying on at least 8 or 9 suits, Paige screamed at Chloe, “Chlo! I think this is it! I think I found the one to make all the boys crazy!” The girls stepped out of the rooms and looked at each other. Chloe had put her clothes back on because she ran out of suits to try on, but Paige was in an adorable pink and black bikini. The bottoms were black with a huge pink bow covering her butt and the top was pink with black embellishments on the grab strings. It was perfect for her. Chloe looked at her best friend with a huge smile on her face and said, “Paige! I love it, but I’m afraid all the boys will be all over you! Even the seniors! You HAVE to get it!” Both girls started laughing and Paige went back into the dressing room to put her school clothes back on. Once she came out, the girls bought the bathing suit and headed out for Abercrombie.