Chapter 4

Paige’s POV

HE JUST ASKED ME OUT! I can’t believe this! First day of summer and I already found my summer romance! And it’s James, a hockey playing hunk! I can’t even believe that he likes me, it’s all just too perfect. I really hope that Chloe can find someone tonight. “Hey babe, want to go on a walk?” James calls out to me. I nod and do an ariel to catch up to him. He smiles at me and says, “I love it when you do all your little dance tricks. It’s so cute.” I can feel myself starting to blush. He’s just amazing. We keep walking and talking and becoming more and more comfortable with each other. Just as I thought this day couldn’t get any better, James intertwines his fingers with mine. This is just flawless. He’s flawless. I can see “lover’s rock” right in our path. I was pretty sure this is where he was taking me, but I didn’t want to get my hopes up, but here we are! We get to the bug heart shaped rock just as the sun is setting. He walks me over to the rock and I put my back to it. He gets super close and I can feel his heat radiating onto my body. He puts his hand in my hair and says, “I’ve been wanting to do this for the past few months.” And then, electricity. Our lips touched and I never wanted them to break apart. I think we kissed for like 5 minutes until I pulled away but pulled him into a big hug. He picked me up fireman style and ran me over to where everyone else still was. I just want to replay the past 30 minutes in my forever. They were  amazing, perfect, phenomenal, text-book, fabulous, extraordinary. I still can’t believe it.

Josh’s POV

It’s sunset. Now’s my chance. I look over at he; she looks absolutely stunning with the warm air blowing through her hair and the last bit of sunlight hitting her eyes so that they sparkle like the way they do when she is genuinely happy. I love that sparkle. I look over at her and say, “Umm Chlo,” she looks right into my eyes, “do you think that you might wanna go out with me? Like on a date?” She smiled at me and said, “Of course I do Josh.” We got up and hugged each other for what seemed like forever. I never wanted to let her go. She’s just perfect.