1.

Ok, so today we are finishing up packing because we have to leave for Doncaster soon.

Isn't it amazing that me AND Allie both get to be exchange students at Doncaster High! *made up name*

I researched the weather in Doncaster and it is always suprisingly sunny and hot, in Chicago it's always muggy and the weather is unpredictable.

I am going through my whole closet (which isn't much considering the fact that most of my stuff is already packed.)

Darn!

Why did I pack up all of my stuff? Then, out of the corner of my eye I saw my lacey light blue dress.

I can't believe I almost forgot it!

It was one of my favourite dresses and I loved the way that it looked on me. It felt amazing too.

It was so light but yet enough to keep me from getting to cold. It kept me from overheating OR

freezing.

I quickly threw it on and slipped on some black flats. My hair was already curled and my light black smoky makeup was already done.

I just sat on my bed waiting for Allie's mom to come pick me up and drop me and Allie off at the airport.

So, I just sat at the edge of my bed and dreamed?

I guess...

I just thought about, ya know, new school problems. What if they don't like me? What if I'm a "freak"? What if I don't fit in?

I shooed the thoughts out of my mind. Why am I worring? I'm not gonna stay there for all of my high school years.

I'll be fine.

Then I heard the doorbell ring, and someone was calling for me, no, yelling for me.

"IM COMMING, IM COMMING!!!!!!" I yelled as I grabbed my suitcase, guitar case, laptop and purse.

Once I was downstairs I said my goodbyes and walked out the door.

"Doncaster here I come."