Chapter 16

I was frozen in my spot.

What should I do?

What could I do?

Maybe I could go comfort him?

Sure, I'll do that.

But, what if he's still mad?

Wait, why do I care?

I hated him, remember?

Do I?

I still got up anyway and felt Niall stir around me.

"No, Belle stay."

"Nialler, I'll be back, I just need to do something."

"Okay, as long as you come back." Niall responded sleepily and yawned.

I giggled, that boy is something.

I followed the rustling in the woods and I heard a voice cussing.

"That little!" Louis breathed, inhaling before he could say much more, and I hid in the brush. "She gets mad at me for cheating, then she becomes bestfriends with my ex, then I catch her sleeping with another guy! What a slut!!" He yelled angrily.

A slut?! I jumped out of the bushes covering me and ran over to him.

"Now you listen to me, listen good! For 1.) I did NOT sleep with Niall and 2.) I am NOT a slut! YOU are the manwhore here!" I yelled in his face.

"Oh, okay, so you were just lying in the middle of the woods with a werewolf?" Louis spat.

"Actually, yes! I kept him company while he was alone! You have no idea how he must feel. Alone like that, afraid to trust anybody! And he's not a werewolf, he's a wolfblood!" We were both face to face now.

"Oh, believe me, I understand! Do you realize all the times when I cryed myself to sleep when I realized you weren't there next to me? Do you realize how many people I've told about MY secret?! None, nobody except you. You were the only person I told straight out. I was so alone, more alone than you could imagine, I felt all by myself, a loner, I was a wreak. I thought you loved me, if you did you would have forgiven me. I realize what I did was wrong, but have a heart?! You were everything to me, and I lost it. You're with him now, aren't you!? You and him are a thing, an item, a....couple!." He cringed on the last word. "But, no! Don't worry about me while I'm going through depression and heartbreak!" Louis yelled in my face, his eyes glowing a bright, distinct red, and his fangs showing.

"Of course let's talk about poor Louis, while his ex-girlfriend was cheated on by him and he did absolutely nothing to get her back! Let's talk about that shall we!" By this time his fangs were bared, and his was getting mad. "You think I'm so scared, don't you!? Louis, I've seen you like this before, it doen't scare me the least bit! You look and act so tough, but inside, you're a wimp, a baby! Your bark ain't nothin like your bit-"

I cut off by being slammed into a tree.

"Listen!!! YOU stop acting so tough! You know I could easily snap your neck and break your back anytime I want to." His hands were plastered to the tree, keeping me against it. "You could die in a second." He stomped on a branch. "That's what you might sound like in a few minutes."

I had to admit, I was scared so much at this point.

"Get away from her!" I heard a male voice growl.

Niall!

Wait, no, Louis with snap him in half.

"No, Niall go!" I yelled

"No princess! I'm here to rescue you!" He said, the last part being said in a cliche way.

"Oh, YOU'RE the dog." Louis growled as he turned his head, still not letting go of me.

Niall just stands there with a annoyed face.

"Shoo doggie, go fetch a bone or somethin." He said, motioning his hand to shoo him away.

That really made him snap.

"I'm not a dog, I'm a WOLF!" Niall yelled as he shifted into his wolf and attacked Louis.

"No, Niall, get off him!!!" I desperately screamed

Louis hissed and bit and fought, but he was no match for Niall.

Niall had Louis cornered against a tree and jumped and barked. It startled him so much that his head banged off the tree and he collapsed. He was unconsious, but alive. Niall came over to me and obviously wanted me to ride on him to someplace far so we would deal with Louis later. We'd found a place in the woods and Niall shifted back.

"Oh my god Niall!" I exclaimed, giving him a big hug.

"What?"

"Thanks! I almost died!"

"No problem, he seemed like a jerk anyway."

"He is."

"Well, since that's over and done with...Starbucks?" Niall asked me

"I'd love to."