chapter 13

Amara POV.

"Who that hoe!" My mom said.

"Angel bitch!"

"I whip other people children too!"

"Mam you have to go you can't be loud in the hospital." One of the nurses said.

"Okay, it's not over"! She said while pointing to me and Angel.

When the Doctor came in he told me that I'm fine but my ankle broke, but I felt fine with the pain killers.

They wrapped my ankle.

"Mam were is the person that hit me and my friend?"

"About that Ummmm you can set up a court date and get your money from him cause he hit you." The nurse said.

"You not getting shit you ran in front of my car!" A voice said from around the other sheet.

"I'm gonna let y'all handle this". The nurse said.

"Who you Nigga"! Angel said.
He had braids going to the back.

"Tyrell shut up!" Somebody said.

"August Nigga, you don't tell me what to do."

"Like August Alsina?" Angel said.

"just shut up everyone i'm tired." I yelled.

They respected my wish and I let sleep take over me.

---------

"Mam wake up it's time for you to be discharged." somebody said shaking me.

I woke up and my mother was standing by the door waiting on me.

I got up and went to the restroom to change into my regular outfit, if she thought she was taking me back home with her she had another thing coming.

I walked up to the front to be discharged.

I walked out the door leaving my mother behind to discharged me.

As soon as I got out the door my step-father was waiting on me, I tried to walk fast but he hurried and grabbed my arm with a strong grip, I quickly kneed him in his nuts and he fell down clutching them, i then tried to run but only to be trip over.

He punched me in the face, I quickly bit him only next, he put his big hands around my neck and squeeze tightly.

"Get tha fuck off her!" i heard someone say.

My step-father soon got snatched up, I looked up and thought my eyes were playing tricks on me it was AUGUST ALSINA!

vote

comment