Chapter Seven

Austin's P.O.V.

I don't know what's up... Ally just broke up with me, out of no where... I'm really hurt and I don't understand...

No P.O.V.

-- at school --

Ally: (trying to avoid Austin)

Austin: (comes up to her) Ally, can we please talk about what happened last night? Did I do something?

Ally: (about to cry) We can't, just...trust me...

Austin: But Ally, I love you!

Ally: I know, I love you too...I just (notices Kira glaring) can't talk about it....

Dallas: (comes up and wraps an arm around her) She's mine now!

Austin: Is this true? (hurt)

Ally: I'm sorry...

Dallas: (drags her away)

-- that night with Dallas and Ally in Sonic Boom (WARNING, THIS IS PRETTY GRAPHIC) --

Dallas: (yelling) What did you tell him?! (grabs her shoulders and shakes her)

Ally: (crying) Nothing, I swear!

Dallas: (slaps her and throws her on the ground)

Ally: (curls up into a ball) 

Dallas: (yelling loudly) QUIT CRYING YOU STUPID BITCH!

Ally: (mumbles) Asshole.

Dallas: What did you just call me???

Ally: (louder) AN ASSHOLE!

Dallas: Oh you're gonna get it now! ( takes her up to practice room and shuts and locks door; pins her down and starts kissing her roughly)

Ally: (tries to push him away) GET OFF ME!

Dallas: (pulls down her shorts and underwear roughly and takes off his pants and boxers)

Ally: (starts crying) Please...no....

Dallas: (enters her roughly)

Ally: (crying hysterically) Dallas, stop, please...it hurts....

Dallas: (keeps going rough and fast, touching her all over, making her feel even more violated)

Ally: (gives up fighting; lays there, closes her eyes and tries to ignore what he's doing)

-- an hour later --

Dallas: (pulls his pants up and leaves)

Ally: (pulls a throw blanket from a chair on her and curls up and cries)

-- next morning --

Austin's P.O.V. 

I'd decided to head to Sonic Boom and play the piano in the practice room to try and clear my head. Everything has happened so fast... 

No P.O.V. 

Austin: (enters room and hears a strange whimpering noise) Hello? (turns light on)

Ally: (looks up at him weakly)

Austin: (see's all of her bruises and scrapes) What happened?

Ally: He...(starts sobbing) Dallas... H-HE HURT ME!! HE- HE R-RAPED ME!!!

Austin: (runs over and holds her) Shh.... 

Ally: And now there g-gonna k-kill you!

Austin: Who?

Ally: Kira and Dallas! They're gonna kill you and me because I told! They'll kill us!

Austin: Shh....I'm not gonna let anybody hurt you....

Ally's P.O.V.

After Austin kind of calmed me down, we went down to the hospital to file a report. He was as supportive as ever, holding my hand while they had to look down there and everything. They found Dallas' DNA in me, so they'll be able to arrest him easily, and they'll try to get Kira as an accomplice.  They gave me a pill called the Plan B, which would keep me from getting pregnant by the scumbag. That night, Austin stayed with me and my mom and held me until I fell asleep. For the first time since all the drama with Kira and Dallas started, I finally felt safe. Austin seemed to be able to make me feel that way. Safe.