Chapter 3, Home

As soon as you got in the door to your home your little sister hugged you, almost making you fall on the ground. You hugged her back gaining your balance again. "Oi (s/n) you shouldn't hug me like that your getting bigger every day" you said. "Awe but sis I always hug you when you get home". Your sister said letting you go and looking up at you with puppy dog eyes. You chuckled at her cuteness and pat her on her head.

You both got inside the house and you closed the door while putting your jacket on the rack. You took your boots off and put them where the rest of the shoes go. You walked to the living rom to see your older brother playing video games with your little sister. Your brother seen you and got up to give you a hug. He was the one that watched over both of you, because you mother died during your little sisters birth and your father is to in to work to care for you guys.

"Hey sis how was your walk in the woods?" Your brother asked. "It was fine don't worry." you said giving him a smile. He pat your head and went to go sit with your little sister and play games again. You had a peaceful family and you liked it. "I'm going to go make dinner ok" You said. "OK" they both said.

You walked in the kitchen and got the ingredients for spaghetti. You got the pans and filled the pot with water and put it on the stove to boil. You got the meat and started to chop it in the pan while it cooked. (I don't know what you say for cooking the meat in the pan but I say chop lol).  When the meat was done and the water was boiling, you stopped the meat and put the sauce in and got the noodles for the water. You poured the noodles in and put the top on the pot. You got something to stir the sauce around and made sure the sauce was good enough to eat. When the noodles was done you ringed them out and told everyone that food was done.

Every one got their food and sat down at the table having small talk. When everyone was done your brother was left to do the dishes. You hugged you brother goodnight and walked your little sister to her room to tuck her in. She laid down and you tucked her in and gave her a kiss on the head. "Good night big sis" she said and fell asleep. You smiled and walked out her room and turned off the light and closed her door leaving it a little opened.

You walked to your room passing your brother and giving him a high five. When you got to your room you closed the door and flopped on your bed and fell asleep instantly.

A/N sorry it was a little chapter. I promise the next one will be longer, but I hope you liked the chapter and don't forget to give me tips ok I really appreciate them. thank you

CHAPTER 4, school

You woke up to the smell of bacon, you smiled knowing your brother was making breakfast. You got out of bed and went to your closet to get your outfit for school. You went to a boarding school for a reason, your father had enough money to put you in one and not have to worry about you in public schools. that was basically the reason. The outfit was a (short/long) skirt and the top was a white shirt with a tie and blue vest. Then there was the black tights and small black flats.

You went to your drawers and got a towel. then you went to the bathroom and brushed your teeth and did other business. When you were done with the bathroom you got out and put on your uniform. You got your brown leather satchel and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey (b/n) how was sleep". You said while grabbing a toast and putting (peanut butter/ jam/ butter/ Nutella) on it. "It was fine, how about yours (y/n)". He said giving you a plate of pancakes and bacon with some eggs on the side. "Thanks bro" You said giving him a pat on the back and went to the table to eat. "OH and it was fine don't worry" you said sitting down.

You seen your little sister in her uniform eating. Her uniform was the same but the skirt was pink. " Hey sis how was your sleep." You asked her. "It was nice sis I had a really awesome dream about dogs and unicorns and you were in there to and so was brother, but daddy wasn't in there but my friends were" she said ranting on and on about her little dream. You chuckled and gave a her a kiss on her forehead.

When you both were done you put your dishes in the sink and got your lunches and left for school, but not before you gave your big brother a hug. Sense you lived so close to your school you both had a race. You let your sister win and you both got inside.

The school was HUGE it had so much windows you look out one you could see your self out of the other one behind it. The doors were huge and the whole school was made of brick. You liked your school, but you didn't like the people. there was to many stuck up people and to many (trigger warning) bitchy popular girls.

Well while you were walking to your first period, a group of girls came to 'speak' to you. These were your everyday bullies 'the blondes', they loved to mess with you and call you hateful names. They came over and did there daily routine, pushing,name calling, dropping your satchel. You just rolled your eyes when they left and went on with your day.

Your mind was on something else today and you didn't want any of the blondes to ruin it. (no offense to any of you blonde readers I personally love blondes they are so beautiful lol). You were going to visit the woods again and you were going to bring some sweets.

A/N YAY your going to the woods again and meet your buddy. lol, anyways I hope you liked this chapter because I had fun writing it lol. and don't forget to give me advice or point any thing out to help me with my story. THANKS