What do I do final part

Derek's Pov

I felt someone shaking my shoulder and I heard someone yelling my name but it was faint, I then opened my eyes and instantly regret it. (y/n) sister was shaking me while (y/n) was across from us screaming my name, (b/n) was on the left side of (s/n) and he looked pissed. There was a lot of smoke where we were and it looked like the woods was a little on fire. I noticed that I was laying down so I got up and regret that to. My head throbbed so badly I winced. I then looked at (y/n) and she looked like hell, her hair was everywhere and there was cuts all over her body plus she looked pale and her lips were purple she looked fragile to. Oh how much I wanted to kill those damn vampires.

Speaking of vampires, here they come now. I growled at them when they passed me and (s/n) looked down, I'm guessing she was really scared right now, but all (b/n) was doing was getting more pissed by the second. they then started walking to (y/n) and I looked at her and she was scared. What did they do to her, they then started to talk. "Hello humans and mut, it is time for (y/n) to make a choice, will she let her family die from picking Derek or will she let the mut die from picking her family. Yes I know this is Unfair but either she picks or everyone dies. We will leave you for a while I will put your love next to you mut but you can't touch each other"

After the vampire stopped talking my hands were put behind my back and they were getting tied the same with the others. Then they brought (y/n) to me and her family and she was put down in front of us. Then the vampires left I looked at her, she was so damn hurt I wanted to kill those damn vampires. Her sister started to cry and say that she wanted to go back home, her brother was just looking at her maybe thinking of something. "Derek" I looked at (y/n) she looked so sad I didn't know what to do. I asked what she wanted, "Derek I have a plan but It involves hurting me" she said. I thought about this, "ok let's do this" I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your pov*

We made up the plan and my family was in it to. The vampires came back and I looked at Derek from the corner of my eye and he gave me a nod, the plan was in play. The girl vamp put me a little way from my family and Derek. Then she pushed me to the ground and made me look at them. "So have you made your little decision human" she asked me. I nodded but when she got close to me I spit in her face and she gasped and she slapped me making sure her nails left a mark. I winced, but it was worth it then I said my choice. "My choice is.....my family I'm so sorry Derek but they are more important." I said, and as I known the girl vamp picked me up and pushed me to my family and the undid our binds and I hugged them.

Then the vamps went up to Derek and when they took out the weapon to kill him, I screamed.

"NOW DEREK"

A/N BOOM CLIFF HANGER. Lol sorry but yeah I hope you liked the chapter and I hope you have a nice night or day byeeee