A Papa From A Vampire

Ashy's POV

------------------

I woke up in Andy's and CC's arms. I smiled and snuggled back down. I heard people talking and I peeked over Andy's shoulder. Andy's parents were there with a little boy that I recognised. AJ. I smiled weakly and forced myself to sit up.

"Hi."

My voice cracked and sounded horrible. They looked over. I realized now that AJ was asleep.

"Hi, Ashley, how are you doing?"

"Sore."

CC groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning baby."

I kissed CC and then he looked over at Mr and Mrs Biersack.

"Morning."

He got up and left the room, probably getting a coffee or going to the toilet. I blushed as they watched us.

"We know you three are together."

I stared at them.

"W-What?"

"We've always known Andy is gay."

I swallowed.

"Oh."

AJ started waking up and he sat up yawning. I smiled. He looked like a mini Andy. He looked at me and smiled. I gave a small wave, accidentally hitting Andy with my elbow. He whimpered, rolled over and fell off the bed. He shot upright.

"I'm awake!"

I laughed.

"Someone's been missing you, sleepyhead."

He frowned then looked over. He had the biggest beam on his face. He picked AJ up.

"Hey baby boy."

"Daddy!"

I watched them hug and I smiled. I was gonna be a parent to that gorgeous little boy soon. Andy sat on the bed.

"AJ, this is Ashley. He's a very special friend of Daddy's."

"Is he like your girlfriend?"

I blushed.

"Sort of, baby boy."

"Is he going to be my Mommy?"

"No, he's going to be another Daddy."

He smiled and clambered over Andy to get to me. I gently held him. I had no idea what I was doing. Andy gently moved my arms so AJ was in a better position.

"There."

He smiled up at me and I smiled back.

"Papa!"

I grinned.

"That's not going to make me feel old at all."

Andy laughed.

"I'm going to go find CC."

He kissed me and I kissed back before watching him leave. I looked down at AJ.

"Is CC going to be my Mommy?"

"I think so, sweetie."

He grinned. I smiled back and kissed his hair. I lay down and AJ curled up on my chest.

"Is your neck ok?"

"It's sore."

Andy came back in with CC.