A Moment of Uncertainty

CC's Point of View

My eyes flickered open and I whimpered in pain because of my hips. I looked around and saw Andy asleep in the chair next to my bed. His hands were enclosed around my own. He looked upset and I felt guilty for what I had done. I remembered why I had done it and tears sprouted again. God I felt guilty at myself and angry at him. I pulled my hands out from his and turned my head from him.

"CC?"

I ignored him, even though his voice sent shivers down my spine.

"CC, please, talk to me."

"Shut up. Leave me alone."

"CC, baby."

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I heard the small choking sound he made before he cried and I felt guilty. But then again, he had ripped my heart out, torn it into pieces then chucked them into my face. I started crying myself. I wiped them away.

"Stop it, CC. Just stop it. He hurt you. Just get over him." As I spoke to myself, I started feeling stronger. "I guess I'm leaving this band."

The door opened and my head shot round. I glowered at Ashley and he hesitated before walking over to my bed.

"Hey."

"You really expect a conversation."

"I just wanted to tell you something."

"What?"

"I'm not just in love with Andy."

"What? You're engaged as well or something? Well I do not care."

Ashley flinched at the tone in my voice. "No."

"Then what?"

He leant over and kissed me.

"I'm in love with both you and Andy, CC."

I stared at him in total shock. "Y-You-"

He kissed me again and I kissed him back.

"Ashley..."

"I'm sorry, CC. Truly."

I nodded. "Can you get Andy? I think all three of us need to talk."

He nodded, smiled and walked out to find Andy. Thoughts rushed around my head and I couldn't focus. What the hell was I going to do?