A Change In Heart

Andy's Point of View

The smell of CC's blood caught my attention. My head darted to the doorway and I ran. My fist smacked against the door.

"CC?"

"Andy, leave him alone. He hates you at the moment."

I gritted my teeth. "Shut up, Jake. CC, baby, please say something."

Silence filled the room and dread filled my heart. My fingers found the lock I had installed on the outside and I unlocked the door. I walked in and nearly fainted at what I saw. CC was lying, a razor in his hand and blood flowing out of his hips freely.

"CC!"

I rushed to his side and shook him gently but there was no response.

"GUYS CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE!"

I picked him up and rushed him through to the bunk room, pulling some underwear on him before trying to stem the blood flow. My poor baby. I was absolutely terrified. I hated myself for this. CC was so weak. My head was full of questions but I ignored them, just focusing on trying to keep CC alive. I could hear someone talking, pausing, talking. Jake on the phone. Tears fell down my face and I kissed the side of CC's neck.

"Please, baby, get through this. Please. I know I made a mistake and I am so sorry. I can't live without you, C."

His eyelids fluttered and my breath caught but nothing else happened. I was dreading life without CC. I heard sirens and I picked him up, rushing outside and placing him on the gurney. I held his hand and climbed into the ambulance. I couldn't believe this. All because of instinct. I watched them work on him and I cried.

"Please survive, CC, I can't live without you."