Prologue.

P R O L O G U E .

She was a bitch; not the you-bloody-bitch type of bitch; the real bitch - the one who mates with a dog. The one who can bark and howl.

Everything changed when the white bearded man injected her with the gross yellow liquid. She cringed at the sight of it and started trembling fiercely, but what really could she do? Her protest remained unnoticed as she scratched anything she could get hold of.

The two fat ladies held her down, their grip so strong, the pain had started to numb her veins. It was her against the world - and the world won.

She could feel the liquid flowing inside her. Flooding her intestines. Mixing with the juices and enzymes in her stomach. She could feel the pain when her brain altered itself. The force that stretched her body was brutal. It elongated her bones and eliminated the bends.

She wasn't wholly conscious and could only assume this was what they called 'death'. The poor animal, amidst the sudden excruciating pain, only wanted it to be quick. As it turned out, it wasn't death at all. It was worse; way worse.

When she woke up from the comforting sleep, she couldn't figure out what was wrong and what had changed, until she was asked to face a mirror. And then she knew, every bit of her had reshaped, and transmuted so much that she could no longer identify herself. She had become a human girl, a beautiful human girl.

But a human girl, who thought like a bitch.