Uno

I lit my cigarette and took a smoke.

" Bro, you should quit smoking " said Paul. My best pal.

I glance at him. We were waiting for the school bus.

Paul's parents are  doctors. They win 1,000 000$ per month.
My dad sings at the local pubs for a living. Some  drinkers often give a tip, but not much, just one or two dollars. Once a man gave him twenty dollars,  we immediately went to Walmart and bought as many food as we could.

I wish that I could become a songwriter,  and hopefully get to do some singing too. I'm actually quite good at vocals.

Paul is better at playing the  guitar, he's been at it since he was nine.
My other best pal, Magne, is very good at the keyboard. We would make a good band.

I see the old rusty bus coming, so I take the cig out of my out and crumple it on the floor.

I hop on the bus and say "good morning" to the driver. He nods at me and I go right at the back of the vehicule. I sit down and Paul flops on to the seat next to me.

I look around.

" Where's Magne ? " I ask, curious.
Paul smirks.

" He's on a date. Bang bang. " he whispers. Making that gesture.

" He's on a sex date ?! " I say, loud enough that all the freshmen turn around,  shock on their faces.

One of the sophomores in front of me says " What a creep " under her breath.

We all study at Lionsgate High, I'm a sophomore like Magne and Paul.
This girl was new to me. She was probably a Junior, cuz' she was never in any of my classes.

I eye her up and down.

" Creep or not. That is non of your concern. " I say.

" Don't boss me around, Yankee. "
She says. She has a deep British accent. Why the hell would she want to study in America?

I sit back down, and look outside.
It was a cold month of October. Fall.
The golden leaves were falling off the trees.

.

When the bus finally stops. We get off the bus and head to school.
I don't really give a shit about school.
I literally just brought a pencil and a sheet of paper. I don't bother bringing my text books and pens.

Yea, I'm a thug and a Bad Boy.
I'm famous for that.

Me and Paul have a serious discussion about this " boy band " idea.
I halt in front of Paul's locker.

He shoves all his unneeded books inside, nodding  when I speak.

I slam my palm on his locker.

" Are you even listening ? " I shout.
And once again, all the kiddies turn their heads around.

" Stop looking at me like I just killed your cat. Don't you all have classes to go to ?" I say.

They all started rapidly shoving their books into their lockers, and rushing into different directions.

I grin.

" Sorry for that little incident. But I'm serious. You're good at the guitar. I'm excellent at vocals. Magne is brilliant at playing the keyboard. " I say.

" You're so narcissist, to become a band we 1) need the correct equipment and instruments. And 2) we need a producer. Where the hell are we gonna find all that ?"
He says.

I consider this. Biting my lip.

" True " I finish by saying.

" Anyways, we've got classes to go to. See ya at lunch time. " we do our usual high five. And go in different directions.

I had Math.
I step into the class. The first person I see is the girl from the bus.