Cuatro

- MORTEN! shouts Roth.

I wake up from my daydream. I immediately look at my left. Tyrone was unfortunately still alive.

All the pantomime was fake. It would've been funny, seeing Tyrone have an anxiety attack in real life.

- As I was saying. You two are in big trouble. She says.

- You're grounded for a whole week ! She spits, slamming her palm hard on the desk. Ouch.

She looks at me, then at Tyrone.

- May this exclusion teach you both a lesson. Now, off you go, home.
She says, making hand gestures.
When I open the door, the bus girl is waiting outside, her arms folded.

Tyrone stares at me, and mumbles a "dickhead" under his breath.
I try not to punch him in the face for the second time.

I focus on the girl instead.
"What do you want ?" I say.

"I just wanted a simple explication of the past events. " She replies.
I smirk.
" That's non of your business. And anyways, why would I tell you, out of all people?" I say, chuckling.
She slaps my arm, hard.
I suddenly flip, and twist her arm.
" Stop that right now, I treat girls like objects, not like people. Don't test me, fuckhead." I spit. She has a shocking look on her face, since we were in a dark place, I couldn't tell if a tear was rolling on her cheek or if it was just sweat.

I gently release my grip on her arm. I don't apologise, but I rub her forearm, trying to ease the pain.
She walks away, not turning back.

.

Stupid school was finally over. I decided to call Magne.

After three rings, he responded.

"Sup Bro?" I ask.
I could hear like a chick moaning or sighing at the other end.

" Oh, sorry, did I interrupt you during your funny business ?" I say, my cheeks turning red.

" Nah, don't worry." Magne replies.

" There's a new girl at Lions', she's fresh and quite hot."

" What's her name ?" He asks.

" I really don't know. I'm excluded from School, so I won't be able to ask her." I sigh.

I hear the girl moaning loader and louder. Magne tries to muffle the sound by coughing and humming, without success.

" Listen, I got to go. Uh, see you next week then? " he says, hanging up.
I don't think he gives a shit about what I just said.

I decide to write a letter to my Mother.

Dear Mother,
I miss you so much. Me, Magne and Paul might become a big boy band. I'll sing, Paul will play the guitar, and Magne will be at the keyboard.
Have you heard about synth? It's a bit like the piano. Do you still sing ? You've got a beautiful voice, so clear and empowering... There's this new girl at school, I don't know her name, but she's quite gorgeous. But not as much as you. I really miss you. When are you gonna come back from your trip to Heaven? Where exactly is it ?
I hope you're having fun. See you soon. Please reply. Morten H. XOXO.