Tres

I was sitting in Principal Roth's office.
On the wall in front of me is a giant portrait of Principal Roth herself.

She's quite young, Paul told me that she is only 25 years old.

She has long blond hair that she pulls up into a bun, and hazel eyes with thick eyelashes. Once, me and Magne decided to spy on her. She was on her first date...

* Flashback *

We saw Roth coming out of her two story house, her chauffeur was waiting in a black Ferrari.

" Don't you think we're invading her privacy ? " says Magne.

I shove him hard.

" Shut up ! " I whisper.

We were hiding behind a bush, just a few feet away from the car.
If she sees us, we're gonna get turned into dog meat...

Roth was wearing a mini skirt with a white blouse, her hair was curled and she didn't wear much makeup. She was stunning, beautiful, gor-

Ok, let's end it at that. Alright, I admit having a bit of of a crush on her, but I was young and thoughtless, and anyways, she's older and uglier now.

I wonder what Magne's up to.
I remember what Paul said to me, and literally burst out laughing. I clutched my sides and covered my mouth.
Magne having sex ? I thought. He's too timid and to fragile for that.

Anyways.

Tyrone was sitting at my left. We haven't talked since we left the cafeteria. Well, enemies don't really talk, do they?

Unfortunately, we accidentally made eye contact, his eyes were cold, mine were full of anger.
I immediately looked away and tried to think about something else.

A few minutes later, Principal Roth came barging in, she slammed the door and sat down in front us.

Oh god.

Tyrone starting shaking and biting his nails. Anxiety.
His forehead started beading with sweat and he suddenly jolted up.

" Where do you think you're going, Tyrone ? " asks Principal Roth, getting up too.

I tried standing up and reaching for the door. But Roth stopped me.
I sighed and retreated to my chair.

Tyrone looked around the room, like he was searching for something.

" W- Water. I c- can't bea... breathe." He gasped.

Roth tried to calm him down.

" Harket, go and fetch a water bottle from the nearest vending machine. "
Says Roth.

I dash out of the office, I could escape. But I re think the idea. What if Tyrone died? It would be my fault. I went to he vending machine and bought a water bottle.
I sprint back to the office and give the water to Tyrone.

He drinks it all in one single go.

But then he starts shaking like mad and picks up a dagger.
I backed away.. Has he gone crazy ?

" If you approach me, I will stab you both with this dagger. I am capable of doing it. " He cries.

I now look like the shocked freshmen..
" Tyrone, dude leave the dagger. " I say, trying to convince him.

" No! " He aims at me, but I edge away just in time. I lunge at him, trying to get the dagger, I kick him in the nuts ( once again ) and his grip loosens. I immediately grab the dagger and carelessly throw it out the open window.

Tyrone is sprawled across the floor.

" Ty? Hey!" I say.

Roth walks up to him and checks if his heart is beating.

" He's dead ! " she cries.

We both exchange a look.