Great Great Mistake

Weekend came at least after a long time wait. This one was the longest week of Henrietta's life while the shortest to her mom. During Henrietta's eager wait for this, mom was trying to be away from this very day. Though, she permitted Henrietta to enjoy, but mom was feeling ominous for letting her go.

On the other hand, Silvia was feeling totally confused. She always wanted to go on a hangout with Michael ever since she was a freshman but Michael did deny her. Silvia's cherish was never fulfilled. The surprising aspect of it was, after Henrietta came just a few weeks ago, Michael seemed to be changed totally, he had been never like this, jovial, cheerful, romantic. He always hated things like having picnic at the beach. Moreover, before Henrietta came in this school, Michael hated songs. Silvia tried a lot to make him listen to country songs with her on the headphones, but he denied as well. And time came when Michael just loved songs! He sang a song to Henrietta when she was depressed! Silvia couldn't match a thing. Everything seemed seriously jumbled up.

Michael was doing usual, he was not overwhelmed like both of his companions. He got his home works and assignments ready, he presented his project on due time whilst Silvia and Henrietta were both flunking in those.

After such ups and downs and complication, the day came. Michael woke up early in the morning, bathed and dressed himself in white T-shirt and a sea blue three quartered pants. He had pair of sunglasses whose lenses were gorilla black. He sprayed on his favorite perfume and he was perfect.

Silvia put on her pink shorts that were too short. She put on a black and red stripped tank tops with beach slippers. She sprayed her sparkle scent all over her body. She put on her hot goggles and applied sun screen rubbing it on her disclosed parts of body.

Henrietta was wearing those what mom brought out for her from wardrobe. She wore a knee length cotton pants that were red in color, yellow tops that suited her yellow keds. She didn't need sunglasses so she wore a French style ribbon nitted floral hat covering most of her face.

***
Time was 8:00 AM. Michael was driving his car through the motorway. Music player was playing, "You got your hands up, you're rocking in my truck, you got the radio on, you're singing every song."

Silvia was in the back seat with Henrietta. They both were eating the same bag of chips and both were putting some into Michael's mouth. Three of them were saying everything loudly and were screaming and laughing without almost no reason. This was such a refreshment for them after a long time, first time for Henrietta to be exact.

"Guys, what are we going to do today?" Michael asked.

"We are going to eat a lot of snacks, I brought them." Replied Silvia.

"There is a beautiful park over there that has a floral wooden bridge and that is quite popular." Replied Henrietta.

"But, are you guys forgetting something." Michael said mysteriously.

"What?" Both the girls screamed together.

"The sea! We are going to swim!" Michael said as it was the most common phenomena to swim when you're at the beach.

"But, hey! Have you thought about Henrietta?" Asked Silvia. She asked it because she knew this was almost impossible on the respect of Henrietta to swim.

Michael shut himself down. He almost forgot it. He always tried to make Henrietta forget about her incapability, but he was the one who idiotically made her recalled all of these.

After a few minutes silence which was extremely awkward for them, Silvia broke the silence.

"Michael, Michael! Stop the car!" Silvia screamed.

Michael slamed the break, "What happened Silvia? Are you alright?"

"No I ain't. I think I'm going to puke."

Michael unlocked the door and Silvia almost ran down the car toward the sideways, not sideways really. There was paddy field besides because it was motorway.

"Michael, you should go with her!" Henrietta said.

"Should I?" Michael looked confused.

"Yes! She is sick man."

"Are you going to be okay if I leave you alone in the car?"

"Leave me. I'll be fine. Just go now!"

"Oh alright" Michael opened the door and ran to Silvia with a speed of a rocket. It seemed that he was just waiting for Henrietta's consent.

Henrietta smiled. They were such good and obedient friends. She felt lucky to be a part of them. Then, she heard the door to creak. She thought Michael and Silvia were here. But, the smelling sense of Henrietta was better than anyone else. It was nor Michael, neither Silvia. It was someone else.

Michael mistakenly left the door of the car open.

A/N: Cliffhanger! Guys, can you think what will happen to Henrietta? Sit tight till the next update.