DanTDM X Reader~ Heartbroken

"We'll safety pin the pieces up

our broken hearts back together

patching up all the holes

until we both feel much better,"

You listened to 'Safety Pin by 5 Seconds of Summer' It explained what you felt like right now. Your boyfriend (boy name) cheated on you with a girl called Jemma. Your subscribers were getting worried because you hadn't been uploading in a week and you normally upload every day. There were comments like...

"Is (your youtube name) dead?"

"I have no idea"

Then you decided to comment "No guys I'm not dead.. just overcoming some life drama ;'(."

"Deleted things, are really meant

so now I'll say, things I never sent

we'll safety pin the pieces up

our broken hearts back together"

"I'll go to Dan's." You say to yourself.

You grabbed your phone, laptop and recording stuff. Just in case, and the keys to the car and drove off. Half way there you called Dan.

After a few calls he answered:

(Y - You)

(D - Dan)

Y - Hey Dan, You okay about the Jemma situation?

D - Yeah.. You?

Y - Fine. Hey I'm half way to yours... I need to tell you something.

D - Okay. I have something to tell you too.

Y and D - Bye!

" I need to tell Dan that I feelings for him." You say to yourself

------------------------------------------------------------------ Dan's PoV--------------------------------------------------------

I saw a lot of comments on my YouTube saying "Are you okay?"

"Where's Jemma?" I had to tell them the truth.

I commented "Jemma was caught with my best friend's "boyfriend" kissing."

I got a few sad face emojis (spelling?)

I decided to tidy up because my best friend y/n is coming over.

I put on some music to help me tidy up quicker.

"How am I going to tell y/n that I have feelings for her. What if she doesn't feel the same way?"

Then there was a knock at the door. I answered it and saw y/n standing there wearing a (favourite band) t-shirt and ripped black jeans, with a black beanie and (black or red) boots. She put me in a trance and I couldn't stop staring into her eyes. I could of sworn I saw her do the same to me.

We both blushed and I let her in the house. She looked around and saw that the room Jemma slept in was messy and tape over the door. "Wow... You seriously want to forget about Jemma. Don't you Dan?" She asked. I nodded my head, "Ok... y/n... I- I kinda .... Like... no not like.... I... I..."

She just stared at me and smiled for me to carry on "I, I love you y-" Her lips crashed onto mine and I didn't even process what just happened, but I melted into the kiss and slid my hands around her waist and one cupping her face. She put her hands in my hair and the other cupping my cheek. It was a long, passionate kiss. When we both pulled away, we both blushed and smiled at each other. "That was the best kiss, I have ever had." y/n exclaimed. I stroke her cheek and she grabbed the collar of my shirt and lead me into another sweet kiss. "So y/n are we a thing?" I asked. "Of course!" She shouted. I hugged her and she put her head on my shoulder. I bridal-carried her into the living room and turned on my vlog camera and explained everything and told the subscribers that me and Jemma are history and y/n and I are going out. We got a few comments straight away saying "You're the cutest couple ever!" and "Awww.... That's adorable" Then there was one that said "T'was destiny" I showed y/n and she smiled and laughed "I didn't know you're subscribers were Shakespeares!" I pulled her into another kiss, we spent the rest of the afternoon watching (your favourite movies) and then we watched 'Big Hero 6.' It was amazing.

Y/n is the best girlfriend EVER!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go DanTDM fans Basically Jemma and (boy name) kissed and you walked in and saw them, you took pictures. (It was night and they had the light on). You sent them to Dan and he then got mad and mess up Jemma room.

~Jord_Tay