AmazingPhil x Reader~ Eskimo Kiss For You

A/N: It's almost Christmas so I was like 'I'll update this story ;)'

Also this will be a short, short one shot. :D

"Philip Michael Lester!" I screamed in the living room, as water splashed on my face, down my top, soaking it through, so you can see my bra through my (Fandom) shirt, "Yes dear?" He replied, acting innocently, when he was the one who poured water all over me. "Why did you do this?" I asked, he giggled and a crimson rose to his cheeks. "I wanted a kiss... And you were too busy for me." He huffed and crossed his arms, turning the other way. I got up from the couch, and walked to him, placed a hand on his cheek, and whispered, "You could of just kissed me." I chuckled, "Yeah." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"I love you Lion," I muttered, rubbing my nose with his, "I love you so much." I kissed his lips, my eyes closing, his eyelids fluttered down too. Once we pulled back, moments later, he gave me an eskimo kiss, "I love eskimo kisses." He mumbled, as he attached his lips onto mine, "But, I love you more, Lioness." He added as we pulled back, "I love you, Phil Lester." I closed my eyes, and hugged him, and he obviously forgot about the see-through top and the wetness of it, "Oh, I forgot about that." He chuckled, "I could tell." I whispered, and listened to his heartbeats. "But, I love you too, (Y/N) Lester."