Mithzan Max x Reader~ Hunger Games [REQUESTED]

(( I don't really watch YouTube anymore so I don't know who this is like his channel of by heart, I have watched a few videos, so if I get something wrong please leave a comment and I'll try to fix it- ASAP. Also I am so sorry it's short :())

You sat in your shared recording room with your boyfriend, Max, AKA Max Mithzan, Oh! I am (YouTube name), we record most days, if we don't then we normally are doing something as a couple, like right now, you playing a Boyfriend Vs. Girlfriend match in Hunger Games [Don't judge me ;(].

"Ugh! (Your name)! Whyyyyyyy!" He whined at you when you whacked him off a cliff, you giggled at Max, "Cos I am evillll." You said cackling 'evilly'

"Whatever...." (His ending cos I don't know life-42)

"Hehehe..." Max chuckled, when you turned round you saw he wasn't in his seat, you turned back your game to see your boyfriend's face instead.

"Hai!" He said, whilst you fell out your chair of fright.

"You scared me," You whined pouting.

He cheekily pecked your lips and laughed, "I love you (Y/n)."
"I love you Max!" You shouted and you both laughed and continued with your gaming....

HEHEHHE sowwy it was absolute rubbish..

:(