2

Watching you get dressed messes with my head

"I saw you talking to that new guy," Jamie, my room mate said as I walked into our dorm room.

"Yeah, Chase."

"He's hot. I'd do him.

"Jamie, you say that about every guy," I said, changing into a comfortable pair of pajama pants and a cami.

"I say that about every cute guy and Chase has definetly got it going on."

"He's okay," I said offhandedly.

"More than okay. What did he want anyway?" She asked.

"Nothing. He tried to get me to go to a party somewhere off campus."

"Are you?"

"What? No. Why would I?"

"Because he's hot and you're hot. You guys should definetly do it," Jamie said, heating up some popcorn.

"Did you by any chance talk to Chase earlier?" I asked.

"No, why?"

"No reason, just asking. What should we watch tonight?" I turned on Netflix. "We should finish this season," I said. There was no response. "Hello? Jamie?"

I got up from the couch and followed the sound of rustling. "What are you doing?" I asked. She was in the closet throwing things on the bed.

"Looking for something for you to wear tonight. What time is he going to pick you up?"

"He's not. I'm not going. Now clean up all this stuff before you come back into the living room."

A few minutes later Jamie sat down on the couch beside me, popcorn in hand. Halfway into the season finale of Coven, someone knocked on the door. I paused the tv and got up to see who it was.

"Hey Taissa. Ready to go?" He looked at my pajamas. "You do realize it's a party not a sleepover. Though I'm willing to ditch the party and have a sexy sleepover if you are." He winked.

I rolled my eyes. "Go away Chase. I'm not going."

"Who is it, Ty?" Jamie called from the couch.

"No one," I yelled back. "Go away," I said, attempting to shut the door in his face. He easily pushed past me and went into the living room where Jamie was sitting.

"Oh- Oh!" Jamie quickly began fixing her hair when she saw Chase. Chase sat down on the couch beside a very flustered looking Jamie.

"I'm going to sit here until you get dressed," Chase said.

"I am dressed," I retorted.

He rolled his eyes. "You know what I mean."

"Take all the time you need," Jamie said as she scooted closer to Chase.

"Fine," I groaned. "If I go to the party with you, will you leave me alone?"

"Whatever you want, Taissa."

"Stop calling me that," I protested.

"Fine, cupcake."

I scowled and walked into the bedroom where I saw a party dress laying on the bed. If Jamie thought I was going to wear that then she was crazy. I reached for some jeans when Jamie walked in.

"Stop right there."

"What?" I groaned.

"You're wearing that party dress."

"Yeah right." I grabbed a pair of jeans and slipped off my pajamas pants. Jamie tackled me and began trying to slip the dress on.

"Stop!" I yelled, pushing her away. She pounced on me, pulling the dress over my hips.

"Woah, you guys are feisty. Mind if I join?" Chase asked from the door.

"Get out! Both of you!"

"Not until you put that dress on," Jamie said.

"I agree. You should wear that dress."

I frowned and pulled it on. I knew I wouldn't get out of this alive unless I gave in. The only thing I liked about the dress was that it was black.

"Phew you look sexy," Chase commented.

"Shut up," I growled.

"Here." Jamie handed me a pair of black heels. I put the heels on the ground and took out my black boots. I might have been wearing a dress but I sure as hell wasn't going to wear heals.

I followed Chase outside where a go cart was waiting. "How did you get this?" He rubbed his fingers together and I assumed he meant his parents' money. "So how are we getting off the campus?" I asked.

"Just watch."

After a little driving he pulled up to the edge of the woods. "What are you doing?"

"This is how we get off campus."

"We are NOT driving through the woods in a go cart."

"Actually we are, Taissa."

I groaned. "Stop calling me that."

"Are you scared?" He asked.

"No!" He smirked. "Fuck you, just go." He smiled and pushed the gas.

We arrived at the party in more or less the same condition. "How do you know the people here?" I asked.

He smiled with abnormally white teeth. "Old friends."
•••

Song: change your ticket by one direction