4

Driving too fast, moon is breaking through her hair
She's heading for something that she won't forget
Having no regrets is all that she really wants

I should have known something like this would happen.

"Fuck, what are we going to do?" I asked.

He groaned under his breath. "We're going to get our clothes," he said, climbing out of the creek.

He smirked. "Where you just looking at my butt?"

thankfully the darkness hid my blush. "No... but how are we going to get our clothes back?" I asked.

"Not we, I am going to get our clothes back. No way am I letting them see you like that."

"So you're just gonna go up to two guys alone in your boxers?"

"Stay here," he told me sternly before walking away.

I counted to thirty before getting out of the creek as quietly as I could and followed him.

"C'mon Chase," someone said. Their voice sounded familiar but I was still too far away to identify it.

"No this isn't right," a voice I recognized as Chase replied.

"Since when did you ever care about what's right? I mean for fucks sake you were in-"

The man was cut off by the sound of bodies hitting the ground. I peered through the bushes and saw two guys tackling Chase. Were they the guys who stole our clothes?

There was one more figure standing there. That was the voice I recognized... Zack.

Even though Chase was outnumbered 2:1, he still had the upper hand. What was going on here? Why would Zack be attacking Chase and what where they talking about earlier?

"Okay that's enough," Zack pulled a gun out and Chase froze. "Jack, Sam, get up." Zack cocked the gun and I ran out of the bushes.

"What the hell is going on?" I yelled, looking between an angry looking Zack with a gun and Chase frozen on the ground.

Zack put the gun away and smiled brightly as if he wasn't just threatening Chase.

"Hey Ty," he said, stepping towards me. I took a step back and his smile turned down.

"We're just messing around here. Chase gets that, right?" He asked. Chase nodded from the ground but I kept walking backwards as Zack approached me.

"I think it's time to go, Ty," Chase said as he stood up, eyeing Zack.

"Give us our clothes," I said. Zack smirked and threw them to me. I quickly handed Chase his and then I slipped my dress on.

"I'll see both of you later," Zack said as we were walking away.

We walked quickly through the woods until we got back on the road to the frat house. It was silent. There were a lot of questions I wanted to ask but I had a feeling he didn't want to answer them right now.

We got to the go cart and quickly hopped in. Chase was still silent as he drive through the woods. It wasn't any less scary the second time and I quietly cursed under my breath.

I was trying to figure out Zack and Chase's situation. They hung out at the party and seemed like buddies, even though Chase seemed a bit withdrawn with them. Did Zack tell those two guys to steal our clothes? That sounded like a simple prank a friend would pull but why the violence and gun?

My thoughts were interrupted when Chase parked the go cart. I looked up to see that we were in front of my dorm.

"Are you getting out?" I asked.

"No."

I got out and walked around to his side. Just as I was about to say something, Chase hit the gas and drove off, leaving me in the dust with my mouth open.

Confused, I went upstairs to my room trying to be as quiet as possible. I opened the door and shut it behind me. The lights were off and I didn't hear anything. In the dark, I quickly undressed and changed into my pajamas, being careful not to hit anything.

As I laid in bed, I thought about what I was going to do tommorow. I still had a bunch of question and Chase was definetly going to answer them.
•••

Song: night changes by one direction