Broken hearted

People told me love hurts but no one told me how bad it's be. I lay on my bed since everyone is asleep. I'm thinking if I should just leave. I know what your thinking leaving because a stupid boy. No I'm not I've been feeling unwanted for awhile I just haven't said anything. After a lot of thinking I decided I want to leave but not go back to camp half blood but go back to England I feel it would be way better to not go back I'll be able to go back and be with my family. I packed and called my step mom debbie. "hello mom" I said "yes dear" "I'm gonna go home I don't belong and I know its dangerous but I'm pretty sure I'll be fine". And with that my mom said OK but be safe and I hung up. I looked and saw groover up. "your leaving is it because of percy". Not just that I don't belong I feel unwanted. With that I packed and left for the airport. I wish I never came I wish I stayed in London. Once I got there I bought a ticket and headed to sit down. Who was I kidding to think he actually liked me. That was funny now I'm left with a broken heart because of him I have liked him for awhile and he gave me the impression he liked me back. I'm just an idiot for thinking that ugh I hate my life. And with that they called my plane and I was going on a long plane ride back to England.