Capture the flag

"Chiron is she" "yes Annabeth she is the forbidden child". "Oh wow does Zeus want her dead". "wait wht prophecy" "Annabeth take her to the oracle". "okai I will come on" "what's a oracle". "the oracle tells you the prophecy here we are go". We walk in she takes me to this thingy than it rises and green mist comes out. "the most forbidden child and the other forbidden child from posieden will have eternal love but along the way one will find out by a god and that child will get very mad but the most forbidden child will find out alittle bit of her power". than she lays down "wow um okai let's go to Chiron and Grover". "okai" we walk to Chiron and Grover. "um we found out the prophecy" "good now we all must keep it from Percy got it he must not now". even tho we thought no one heard us hades did. "okai we won't" we sayin unison. "okai now it dinner time let's go". so we walk to the dinning area I sat next to Grover and Anna and Percy. "So percy how was training". "so tomorrow is capture the flag". "yha umm I have no clue what I'm doing guys". "perrie calm down your mom is Artemis goddess of the moon and hunt your good with the forest and forest animals and bows and wolves won't hurt you you can also command any animal they will listen". Anna said "so what team will I be on than". "my team I'm on the red team" "thanks Anna" "let's go tell Chiron and get you a helmet". we go to Chiron "Chiron perrie is goons be on the red team which is mine". "Okai just get her a helmet". once we get the helmet she said "remember wear this use a bow and arrow". "okai I am tired so I'm heading back". "wait don't forget your gear here. Anna said giving me gear "thanks Anna bye" once I get to the cabin I walk in "hey Percy what's up". "oh nothing so happy we got claimed". "totally I'm just waiting for my cabin to be ready but to bad I'm all alone". "just like me " "yha just like you so how was training". "It was awesome so why didn't u train we know ur parent plus we have capture the flag". "oh well Chiron had to tell me stuff and to warn me" "about what". "he said Zeus might wanna kill me". "do the hunters know about you". "oh probably not they will probably wanna kill me". "yha well I'm going to bed so night" "night" I said while going in the bathroom to get ready. I put on silver pajama pants and a silver tank. people say I'm super skinny I just don't see it. I turn off the lights then go in bed to let the sand man take over.

Morning the next day

I wake up I go to the bathroom to shower. once I get out I change into skinny jeans, a jumper/sweater, and a beanie and converses. I curl my hair I put on foundation a neutral eye shadow. eyeliner just on the waterline and top than put on blush and nude lipstick. I walk out and wake up Percy. he goes to take a shower 30 minutes later he comes out in a t-shirt and jeans and converses. "let's go" I said we walk to eat breakfast. once we get done we get everything on for capture the flag. I guess luke asked Percy to be on his team. "okai captains get to your team and we will begin capture the flag. "Okai everyone you know where to go perrie come with me". "Okai Anna" I follow Annabeth. "okai go up in the tree got it Perrie" I go up a tree and wait". my now is ready than I hear Percy and Luke. "Luke where is it" "don't worry you will see it okai and we will get it". I jump off the tree to the ground "I'm sorry that's not gonna happen boys". "smart hide in a tree Percy get the flag I'll deal with newbie". Percy runs off "Ready to fight". i shot Luke with a arrow and go find Percy. I see Anna and him fighting. percy takes her down. he's about to get the flag when I take a sword and fight him. "give up Percy" "never" "uggh your soo stubborn" I look over and see one of our teammates with the blue flag. "well looks like you lost anyways". we stop and cheer "see you at the bomb fire". "yha see yha and good game. "you too" I go with Anna to take off the gear. I'm still wearing what I wore earlier. we go to the bomb fire I see some Aphrodite kids flirting with Percy. ugh "um airheads beat it" I said to them "good one" Anna said. "heyy Percy" "heyy" "PERCY JACKSON COME OUT". I look up and see hates in the fire me and Anna and Grover hold Percy back. "COME OUT PERCY JACKSO IF YOU WANNA SEE YOUR MOM AGAIN". he gets away from our grip "my moms dead" "no she's not see". he holds his mum "give her back" "give me the lighting bolt than I will". after he said that he disappears we run to him. "I gotta get him Chiron" "I'm sorry but no your not the lighting thief". "I will tell him that and get my mum back from him". "no Percy and that's final" "fine"with that he leaves. "he's gonna go get it so we gotta pack and meet me outside of Percy's cabin in an hour okai". "okai" with that we leave to pack.