Meeting Annabeth

"Oh god perrie wake up please" I open my eyes "Percy Grover and who r u" I said to some blonde chick with grey eyes "oh I'm annabeth" she looked back at Percy "Percy I need a drink" I said Annabeth threw me a glare. "Yha sure no problem perrie". "thanks Percy" I smiled. Annabeth frowned "bye Perrie be good" Percy said kissing my check before leaving. "Annabeth what's wrong" i said smirking. "you just using him aren't you he needs to know" "calm down Annabeth I really like him". "oh I c I think we got off on a bad start". "Do you wanna start over". "I would love that hi I'm Annabeth chase". "Hi I'm perrie edwards". "can I ask you a question". "yha if I could ask you one too". "sure now why did they call you perrie". "oh because it actually a story why". "please tell me the story" just than Percy walks in. "heyy guys here perrie". he said smiling at Anna. "thanks" I said sadly "okai so they went to a Journey concert my dad took my mom to. There favorite member was Steve perry. so during don't stop believing she told him she was pregent. He was so happy. than one day my mum left. Right after I was born. my dad said she said don't forget about me. than he said I won't but u don't forget about me.than when I was born she named me Perrie because it reminded him of her so he will remember her. He never did tell me the name of my mim but he did say I get a lot of stuff from my uncle. my dad told me my mum and her brother were twins. they were close so my middle name is golden for him she said I would love my mum. if only I new her". "wow so what was ur question to me". "oh yha where the hell am I" "oh you guys are at camp half blood". "you mean for Demi gods". "yes but I think I know your godly parent". "who is it" "I think It's um it's Artemis " "whoa she took a vow tho are you sure how would we know for sure". "Percy come here" "anything for you Annabeth" uggh he likes her damn it. "What you need". "Could you get me a wolf "yha" "here Anna" "talk to her have her obey you" "okai umm ηρεμήσω" just than she stopped growling at everyone. "see only Artemis kids can do that which is only you" just than mr.Brunner walked I. "she's right look up". "Oh wow a moon perrie you got clammed". "your one of the only one of Artemis kids so we need to clean and repaint your cabin so you will stay in the Poseidon cabin with Percy". "oh" "let's take you to the Poseidon cabin". we walk to the cabin and wow it's so gorgeous. it's sea blue in the outside. just than my contacts come out. Annabeth looks eyes wide open. "your eyes are silver perrie how cool your really Artemis kid ". "Perrie you have to remember you have special powers than your a very forbidden child Zeus will also want to kill you but he can't um Percy u have been claimed look up". Chiron said he looks up a bluish greenish trident is above his head "Percy go to Luke he will help you train for capture the flag". "okai bye Anna bye perrie see yha later" Percy said while leave when Percy is gone Anna said "Wait is she the one the prophecy about......

Sorry it will be longer next time.. I'll update soon sorry it took so long