WE'RE A WHAT!!!!!!!!

PERRIES P.O.V

"percy and grover where are you" I screamed. "where in here" percy screamed from his bedroom. "okai ur not getting dressed right"."nope" "okai"i say while walking in. "WTF percy u said u weren't getting dressed". "ik ha I wanted to see ur reaction shirtless". "welli swear once I regain my vision ur dead". "haha" "zip it grover or else" "ur girlfriend is scary percy". "we're not going out". "ummmm perrie can we talk please". "um yha about what" "in the hall". "okai" we go to the hall thats weird usually he lets percy hear. "what do you want" "your eyes are pinkish purple" "do I have pink eye oh god". "no like I don't mean the white part" (oh yha she has powers from all the gods so she has mood eyes the purple pink means in love). "what he'll think im a freak I can't go in there". "why do u care do u like him or something". "ummm well you see" "how long have......" "shush and since we have meet". "awww how"....... grover got cut off by a scream. "what the" "wheres percy jackson" a weird creature asked. like right on cue percy comes running out. "whats wrong" "that" I point to the creature " percy Jackson give me the Lightning Bolt". I grab a knife and slice through the creatures arm. Percy help Grover get over here hurry. " I'm coming don't worry okay hold your horses". " Perrie are you okay" Percy ask me right then Grover kill that thing. " Sally come here we need to take Percy Perrie to you know where". " where we goin Grover" that's when I passed out. I wake up to hear Grover saying look out Sally . then the car flipped over because we tried to turn too fast. I scream " what the heck happened what was that where are we is everyone okay". " no are you ok Perrie". " what do you mean if I'm OK" " I mean I was worried when you passed out everyone was". " yeah I'm ok and I suggest we should get out of here before that thing kills us". " yeah we should probably do that like right now cause coming at us". " Grover why you taking off your pants you're half donkey". " the terms of satyr" that's when Grover push the glass with his hooves. " let's go like now come on " we ran until Percy stop because his mom can't get through for some reason. " come on mom you're going to get killed" " this is as far as I can go Percy". Just then that things hand grabbed Sally." no mom come back" that's when I blacked out again.

Hope you like it and I do not own any of the characters only the ones that will come in later.