Chapter 2: The First Meeting

Bria's POV
When Mrs. Watkins said we were going to have someone come and adopt I immediately got sad. Why? Well because no one ever adopts me. I have been here since I was a baby and I don't understand why no one wants me. Mrs. Watkins always tries to cheer me up, even though it doesn't work. I went into my room and got ready. After I was dressed, I went downstairs so I can be disappointed again.

Demi's POV
I walked to the door of the orphanage and knocked. Mrs. Watkins opened the door. I said "Hi, I'm Demi Lovato. I spoke with you on the phone about adopting a little girl." Mrs. Watkins nodded and said "Ah, yes. Right this way Ms. Lovato." We walked in together and she led me to the living room. I had told her I wanted a girl between 3-6 years old. When I walked in to the living room, all the girls got excited. Mrs. Watkins said "Girls settle down. This is Ms. Lovato and she's going to be adopting one of you." All the girls screamed and I just smiled. Mrs. Watkins left me to interview the little girls. One came up to me and said "Hi, I'm Shelby. Will you be adopting me?" I shook my head no and she stormed off. Truth is I saw one little girl in the corner who was all by herself. She caught my eye. I walked over to her and said "Hi, sweetie. What's your name?" She said "Bria Roslyn Matthews." I asked "How old are you Bria?" She held up 4 fingers. I smiled at her and she smiled back. She's so cute. I was thinking of what to ask her next when Shelby came over. Shelby said "You don't want her! She's a freak. She never gets adopted and she doesn't hardly ever talk." I got mad and said "Bria, sweetie? Would you like me to adopt you?" She smiled and said "You'll be my mama?" I nodded and said "Yes, I will be your mama." She said "Yes please!" I smiled as Shelby scoffed and walked away. I stood up and went to find Mrs. Watkins to adopt this sweet little girl.

A/N
Hey guys. Chriss here. So I finally posted chapter 2. Since I have 5 stories every day will be a different update besides one day a week. My days to update this book will be every Saturday! Today is Saturday, December 12. So next Saturday I'll update again. I hope you guys enjoy. I'll talk to you next week.

Xx
Chriss