Chapter 5: Maddie Comes Home

Bria's POV

When mommy said I was getting that pretty girl as a big sister I was happy and sad. I had always wanted a big sister, but it means I don't get to have mommy to myself. I really wanted her to myself. We were already home and I already ate. Mommy said it was 2:30 so we didn't have much longer until we got Maddie. I was in my room unpacking the little clothes I had when mommy came in. She asked me "When we go get sissy from work, do you want to go shopping after?" I nodded my head. I had never really been shopping. At the orphanage they went shopping for everyone themselves, so they guessed our sizes. My clothes were a little too small but it didn't stop me from wearing them, I had nothing else. Mommy said "You don't get a lot of stuff at the orphanage?" I shook my head no and said "They only give us five outfits and sometimes they are too small." Mommy looked sad and said "Okay, we're going on a big shopping spree for you and Maddie. You're getting a lot of clothes, shoes, and toys." I smiled really big because I had never had toys before. I said "Okay mommy. Can we get ice cream too?" She nodded yes. I was now very happy. I just hope my new sissy likes me. We'll find out soon.

*1 hour later*

Demi's POV

So it was time to go get Maddie from work. I grabbed my phone and keys and credit cards because I'm gonna need a lot of money for this shopping trip. I called Bria downstairs and when she came downstairs I said "Ready to go get sissy?" She just nodded and took my hand. We walked to the car and I put her in her car seat. I got in and put my seat belt on. I turned the car on and said "Bri bear? What's wrong?" She said "What if she don't like me?" I said "She will love you. I promise.  Just as much as I do." Bria smiled and said "Okay mommy. Let's go get sissy." With that I drove off to go get my other daughter. 

*15 mins later*

I pulled up to McDonald's where Maddie works and she was waiting outside for me. She saw me through the tinted windows of my car and came right over. I unlocked her door and she climbed in. I said "How was work?" She sighed "Alright. I just hate working at 15 years old. I already have a son I don't wanna work too. I said "Well you won't have to work now.  I'll help you take care of your son and I have the money to support you, Bria and him." She smiled and said "Okay Demi. Thank you." I said "Call me mom." She nodded. I said "Bri bear say hi to your sister." Bria said "Hi, Maddie. Do you like me?" Maddie said "Hi sweetie, of course. You're my new sister. I love you." Bria smiled at that. I said "Okay, Mads. Where are we going to get your baby boy and his and your stuff?" She said "My foster home. I'll show you how to get there." I nodded and we were off. Time to start our new lives as a complete family.

A/N

Hey guys. I hope you are liking the story so far. I just wanted to add another character so I added a Maddie. I just really like the name. I promise the story will get better. Again I have been writing at school so I can only update so often. I am gonna start working on the other stories too. I have just wanted to get this story started. But anyways I love you guys. 

Xx

Chriss