Chapter 4: Taking Bria Home

Demi's POV

After Bria and I finished packing what little stuff she had, I took her hand and we were out the door. I couldn't wait to get her home. I know it's a big responsibility but she's now my entire world. I would give up everything for this little girl. Even my music. I love her so much. My world is complete. Bria broke me out of my thoughts by saying "Mama? I'm hungry." I said "What do you want to eat?" She said "Donald's?" I nodded and said "We can get McDonald's." She smiled at me which made me smile.  We were already in the car and McDonald's wasn't too far away. When we got up to the drive-thru I said "What do you want baby?" She said "Happy meal! Nuggets." I laughed at how excited she was for Chicken McNuggets. I placed our order and pulled up to the first window. When the cashier saw me she flipped out and said "OMG! You're Demi Lovato! My name is Maddie. I'm a big fan. I'm 15 years old, an orphan, and I love to sing." I said "Hi Maddie. Would you like to be adopted?" She nodded her head and said "Yes!" I smiled and said "Okay, when do you get off work?" She said "3:30. I'm just filling in." I nodded and said "Okay, see you then." I paid for my order and went to the second window and picked it up. As I drove away Bria said "Mommy? Who is that girl?" I said "You're new big sister. Mommy is gonna adopt her like I adopted you." She nodded. I handed her her food and she ate silently. The rest of the ride home was silent. I hope Bria is okay with this. I just can't say no to a girl who doesn't have a home. She can help me too. I have two girls now. I hope my fans are okay with this. 

A/N

Hey guys. I'm writing this at school because I don't wanna work. That and the phone I have won't let me download anymore apps. It's stupid. Well I'm sorry the chapters are really short, I have writers block. :( But I hope soon it'll get better. I love you guys.

Xx

Chriss