Chapter 2

Phils pov :

I woke up with a headache this morning. I stayed up quite late worrying about that stupid anonymous person! It's probably one of the idiots from school.

They do this a lot.. Because I'm not the most popular so they think it's funny to pick on 'them two emo gay guys with fringes' first of all Dan and I are not gay! He is one of my bestfriends second of all.. I'm dating cat.. How could I be gay..

I stood up and got dressed I hair sprayed my hair and made sure my fringe looked decent. My phone pinged loudly

From: anonymous 8:25am
"Good morning"

I looked at my phone and chucked it on the bed. I have better things to concentrate on then the idiot lowlifes at school. I swung my bag over my shoulder and headed downstairs
"See you later mum I'm going to meet Dan and cat"
-------------------

I saw Dan and Cat walking in the distance so I decided to walk a little faster I caught up with them after 30 seconds..
"Good morning babe" cat said while she placed a kiss on my cheek "good morning" I smiled at here "you alright mate?" I said to Dan curiously, while looking at his face he looked very ill. Paler than usual. "Uhm yeah I'm fine,couldn't sleep last night.. Had an existential crisis or something you know. Life's ending on us all" I laughed at his comment "me neither. But I wasn't laying face first on the floor. Someone was texting me. I don't know who. They won't tell me their name guessing it's someone from our school."
Dan looked at me and gaped his lips "oh Uhm probably someone popular or something" what's up with Dan today he seems really weirded out about something. Putting it down to the tiredness we all get tired some days. "Speaking of popular me and you got invited to a party. It's tomorrow night at Jenkins house" i looked at Dan "Spencer Jenkins?" "Yes" I nodded and then felt somebody touch my butt I jumped. "Only me babe. Don't get too drunk and howell don't get him drunk" cat smirked at Dan "yes ma'am" Dan replied I laughed and walked off into school looking around to see if anyone was looking at me and laughing because of the texts but.. Nobody was..