Chapter 3

Zayn's P.O.V.

I'm finally going to see her! I missed her so much! The plane was in a little turbulence, it almost gave me a heart attack (a/n SEE WHAT I DID THERE?) when I noticed it. Thinking about seeing Aliyah's beautiful face and hearing her angelic voice made me smile. I heard mumbles from the other boys and Niall and Louis' obnoxious laughter afterward. I knew they were talking about me but I didn't care one bit. I looked at Liam and he shrugged while putting on his earphones and looked out of the window.

"Zayn, whatcha thinkin' 'bout?" Niall asked while chuckling. I shot him a dirty look and turned to face him.

"None of your business, Horan." I said quenching my teeth and trying not to smile at the same time. I noticed that my cheeks started to feel warm. Niall laughed.

"HE'S BLUSHING! OOHHHHHHHH!" Louis yelled. God damn, he was loud. My ears started to ring. The boys did the same 'OOHHHHH!!' thing making it worse.

"Is it Aliyah?" Harry questioned with a cheeky grin. All the boys went silent and stared me down. I was getting even more annoyed. I quenched my fist and growled under my breath.

"Leave Zayn alone!" Liam scolded pointing his finger at the boys. Louis rolled his eyes and copied Liam with sass. Liam ignored Louis' actions. The boys sighed and turned around in their seats.

"Thanks, Liam" I said and smiled a little bit. He smiled in reply.

After that, I just waited for the plane to come to a landing. I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my carry-on. I walked into the airport, greeted by paparazzi. Oh, the joys of being a celebrity.

Aliyah's P.O.V.

"We've been waiting here for decades!" I said exhausted rolling my eyes then laughed.

"I know right!" Eleanor giggled.

"I feel like I already got grey hairs." I joked. We laughed.

I'm so nervous! I have butterflies in my stomach. I looked over to Eleanor. She smiled at me and I did the same in return. I heard clicking from cameras and I saw bright flashing lights. They're almost here. I could hear the boys' voices. What do I do? My heart started pounding then it slowed down dramatically and skipped a few beats. Everything went silent. I looked over at Eleanor again. My vision went blurry and the last thing I saw was Eleanor run over to me and try to catch me. Everything went black. I fainted.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I heard a thump and someone huff. It was a female voice. It was Eleanor calling for help. What the hell happened? I just hope Aliyah is okay.

"Oh my god! Help! Please! Someone help!" She screamed.

The boys and I ran over to her. She was holding a limp Aliyah.