Enderlox Ch 1

It was 11:00 at night and Deadlox was walking towards Sky's house. He was going to get some extra butter weapons because him, Sky, Jason (Minecraftuniverse), And Quentin(HuskyMupkipz) where going to The End tomorrow. He was almost to Sky's house when he felt like something was watching him from behind. He whip around. As he did, he heard foot prints moving behind him again. His head was throbbing and his throat was dry. He started running towards Sky's. All the way there, he heard giant footsteps behind him. He finally made it to Sky's. He tried opening the door but it was locked. The footsteps came closer. Deadlox started hitting the door with his shoulder. He felt like he did it a thousand times till Sky opened the door. "What the hell man?!?" Sky said when he saw that it was Ty(Deadlox). It looked like Sky just woke up. Ty pushed Sky in and slammed the door. "Dude, why are you out of breath?" Sky asked. "Well....there was-....something.....chasing me!" He said taking a gasp of air after almost every word. "What was it?" Sky asked, now more worried. "I don't know! I said 'something'!!"   "Ok, you can stay with me, Kermit, and Dawn tonight and then we'll investigate in the morning." Deadlox nodded and him and Sky went to bed. Ty woke up from a nightmare at 2:10am. He stayed up, wondering what the monster could be. But around 6:00am, he was interrupted by a knock on the door . "TY! LETS GO!!! LETS SEE WHAT THE MONSTER WAS!!!!" Sky yelled not even caring if Ty was awake or not. "OK!!!" Ty shouted back and got out of bed. When he got up the throbbing started again.