Enderlox: Ch 2

Deadlox fell to the ground, clutching his head. He heard a deep voice repeating: "Enderlox. Enderlox." It felt like hours till it stopped. He got up and walked out of the gust room, acted like nothing was wrong. "Ok. Lets go check it out." Kermit said, not very happy that he was woken up by Ty last night and being woken up early to investigate. Sky, Ty, Dawn, and Kermit all went outside to look for footprint or broken branches. It was silent for awhile till Dawn said " I FOUND A FOOTPRINT!!!" Everyone rushed over to her and looked at the print. Kermit bent down to observe it better. "They look like.... Enderdragon prints." He said. "That's impossible!!!!!" Sky screamed " Enderdragon's don't LEAVE THE END!!!!!" Sky screamed...again. Everyone looked at him. "Sorry.....I was startled...." He said after awhile. Everyone turned back to the footprint. "But why did the Enderdragon leave The End?" Kermit said. "And what does it want from Ty?" Dawn asked. "Well good thing me, Ty, Jason, and Quentin are going to The End! We'll kill the Enderdragon! Problem solved!!" Sky beamed, quiet proud of himself. "Yeah." Ty said, still focusing on the Enderdragon footprint. "Let get some weapons and armor." Ty said while getting up and going to Sky's butter mansion. The rest of the group stayed and looking at eachother, concerned about their friend.