Enderlox Ch. 9

*Ty's POV*

When I blacked out, I had a wired dream but it...felt real. I woke up in a cave. Some deep voice said "Welcome Enderlox."

"MY NAME IS DEADLOX!!! AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!" I asked out of rage. I didn't actually care who he was, I just wanted answers! "I am...you're master." Then I felt something in me...change somehow. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT!!! I felt a sudden urge for...blood(not in a vampire way!)

*Sky's POV*

Jason was off researching how to cure Ty in the library. Dawn, Kermit, Fluffy, and Mitch were asking questions around town. Everyone else stayed in the house with me, looking after Ty. "So....how you guys doing?" MunchingBrotato(Tyler) asked. Everyone glared at him. Telling him that this not the moment to be asking stupid questions. It was silent for hours. Tyler(Brotato) was still trying to lighten up the mood. Later on, Antvenom got annoyed and started punching him. More hours went by and I was getting worried. Soon, Ty's eyes shot open! He bolted up and looked at us. "Dude...are you ok? You look...like you're going to eat us or something....." Captinsparkelz said. Who knew that he was right! Deadlox jumped on top of CaveManFilms and was trying to bite him! WHAT THE HELL!!! JASON I'M ST- oh wait Jason's not here...TYLER I'M STARTLED!!!

*CMF(cavemanfilms ) POV*

I'M ABOUT TO GET BIT BY TY!!! WHEN DID THIS TURE INTO A ZOMBIE STORY?!?!? HELP!!!! Luckily, AntVenom pushed Ty off me....but now Ty is pissed off....we're dead.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Did you like it? Do you want me to add anything to the story? LET ME KNOW!! This story is for you guys!!! Be back soon!! BYE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~