Enderlox Ch. 8

*Sky's POV*

"T-Ty!....What happened to you?!?" I asked as I stumbling back away from what I thought was my best friend. He now had WINGS. AND CLAWS!!!! AND A TAIL!!!!!! "JASON!!!!! IM STARTLED!!!!!" I screamed.

*Ty's POV*

I got up from the ground. I looked at my claws. And I turned around and saw wings and a tail! Sky asked "What happen to you?!?! JASON IM STARTLED!!!!" I answered his question. "I-I don't know!!!" Jason came closer to me. "Ty? Are you ok?" He said calmly. "I-I th-think so." I could barely talk. I was too shocked to. Plus, my head was hurting and my vision was fading.

*Quentin's POV*

I rushed in there to see what all the yelling was about. When I walked in, I nearly passed out from what I saw. It was Deadlox and an Enderdragon combined. I was about to ask what the hell was going on but I heard loud knocks on the door and rushed to get it. All of our friends rushed in there, almost trampling me! When they saw Deadlox, they nearly passed out as well.

*Dawn's POV*

Oh. My. GOSH!!!! Is that...DEADLOX?!?!? I wanted to ask that out loud but I was to dumbstruck to talk!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!? I wanted to ask that too -__- We all stared at him and then he passed out. Everyone rushed over there to pick him up. Oh my God, I hope he's ok :'(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that the chapters are so short and lame. If you see a mistake or have any suggestions let me know :) and if your loving it, let me know!! I would love to hear from you!!