Chapter 1

Mickey Bradley, Jamaican, brown skinned and pretty curved. Age 16 Gray eyes and brown hair.

The light shone through the window, I sighed deeply and looked at my phone as it buzzed and lit up.

"Hmm." I reached for it and smiled reading my best friends good morning text,

Jelly: Good morning peanut butter, so today is a long day as you know we're getting ready for my birthday.

I giggled and continued to read the text once finished I replied back,

Peanut butter: BET, I'll be at your house in ten love you.!!!

After a twenty minute shower I rushed on some jeans and grabbed my bag and phone then rushed down the steps,

"Good morning baby.!" Mama cooed while I say down for breakfast,

"Morning mama, hey me and Lily are heading over to Arch's after school for pizza is that okay with you.?" I asked. My mama stared back at me and sighed,

"As long as your back at 8' I'm perfectly fine with that... " I squealed and kissed my mamas cheek. She giggled,

"Do you need me to drive you to school honey.?" Daddy asked as he entered the kitchen giving mama a kiss and wink.

"Umm... Scratch That pops... I'm taking my skate board to Lily's place Lily's mother's gonna take us."

My dad sighed, and hugged me kissing my head,

"Be careful baby girl." I smiled and nod,

"By daddy.!" After grabbing my board I headed over to Lily's house.

My parents, were Christine and Joseph, they were my adoptive parents, they took custody of me when I was three, when my mum was Alive and on that junk, and my dad, passed from heart failure.

My adoptive parents were Caucasian, and very wealthy, they vowed to give me a better life than I had in Jamaica.

Yes, I am Jamaican, my name is Nadi Olana Muftawu but... When Christine and Joseph bought me back to the USA, They decided to rename me, I am now Known as Mickey Olana Bradley but my original name is pushed into being a middle name for me... Kinda weird right.

Mama and daddy (Christine & Joseph) took care of me as if I was their real child, I was disciplined and I was rewarded the same as any old other kid was. My parents loved me dearly and so was I because I was thankful for even having them take me away from South America, if they had not my mother who was on her way to moving to Africa, would be walking into the genocide of Rwanda.

And that was another life saved.

As I arrived to Lily's place I walked in side and smiled,

"Good morning mama.!" I called out to Ms. Jimenez, Lily's mother,

"Morning Mickey, lilys upstairs." I smiled and rushed to to her bedroom, as I opened the door lily looked at me and laughed,

"Mickey.!" I laughed and she hugged me tight,

"Get dressed we got a lot going on babes.!" I cooed laughing. Lily smiled and dressed then we went to school after getting breakfast.