Chapter 6

I sat beside my phone bantu knotting my hair while listening to music. The door opened a little. I looked up and daddy looked at me.

"Hey... Come here beautiful." He says. I was scared to go but scared to stay. His beatings were still going.

"I haffi do hair." I say trying to get out of standing.

He moved toward me and grabbed my hand, pulling me into his chest. I stared at him and he placed his lips on my neck. I shook and pulled away.

"No papa." He pulled me back close to him and sucked my neck. I shook and cried,

"You just don't understand how beautiful you are." He says and pull my shirt off my shoulder. I felt his tongue lick on my neck and he bit into it. I whimpered and moaned.

He left two more and pulled my bra from my cocoa colored skin. I pushed his head and he looked at me,

"Stop." I cried and he sucked my chest top. I pulled away and he pushed me down,

"No please.!!" I cried. He hit me and pulled my head to the side. I squeezed my eyes shut until I passed out.

As the days went by, it continued and mama never heard my screams. I felt trapped away.

"Let go... Please.!" I begged. He grabbed me and kissed on my face. I screamed and pushed him away,

"Get off.!" I screamed he pushed my legs opened and touched my vagina. I jumped and screamed. He threw me on the floor

The door opened. I looked up at mama and she stared at me,

"Mama I screamed for you." I cried. Daddy punched me in the mouth. I was already weak and limp.

"What are you doing Joseph on top of her.!" Mama asked her eyes tearing up.

"Beating her ass.!" Mama walked up to him and smacked him with a lot of force.

"Joseph if I catch you putting your hands on my child any more... I will make you get your own house... Do you understand me." Daddy stared at me and back at mama.

"Sure..." Mama pulled me close and wiped my cut eye with a piece of tissue. She held me close and kissed my face.

"I'm sorry mama... Please nuh tek mi bok to Africa... Mi nuh wan fi ago mi be good gyal." I cried slowly.

Mama shook her head,

"Your not going any where baby girl... I'm not sending you back to any place... Come on... Get in bed." Mama laid in bed with me she held me until I fell asleep.